PDA

View Full Version : C152 notes / solo antics

scientia in alto
20th Aug 2007, 19:40
I started flying in the good old training C152 on a flying scholarship. I am pretty sure that many of you guys also started flying on the almost indestructible C 152 and might have some good gen. I’m just prepping to re-qual my PPL and I was wondering if anyone had a good link for some pilots’ notes? If so could you post it here as the last time I touched one was 2 yrs ago, strangely enough doing my PPL re-qual then too. Obviously just keeping my options open and it is nice to fly in a country where people don’t insist on making flying complaints with AK47s!

Did anyone else have a sing-song on their first solo? I remember that the correct thing to do on my schol’ was to fly a circuit with some lacy knickers that obliging girls sent to us in the post;)

SIA

airborne_artist
20th Aug 2007, 20:47
fly a circuit with some lacy knickers

The mind over-boggles. Were were the knickers during said circuit - on the head/in the pocket/worn over/under the trousers :}

Were the knickers freshly laundered, or errr .....

scientia in alto
20th Aug 2007, 21:32
AIDU

Thanks for your link, but I am of the modern generation requiring information immediately. Not like AIDU, who provide on their timescales and recently withdrew the Emerg Div TAPs, which some bright spark thought that no one used:ugh:… sense prevailed and they were reinstated! :D

AA

They were heavily scented with her perfume and worn on the head in the cct. Better not admit that one to the FSO.:O

Still after any online notes for the C152

SIA