PDA

View Full Version : FI jobs in the Middle East and Asia

phrixus29
28th Jul 2007, 16:05
Anybody has been hired by flight schools ,example,Fujairah or Horizon Air in the middle east?

What are their requirements?

I have a Canadian CPL with Multi/IR and my flight instructor rating.

helibee
30th Jul 2007, 11:33
money , and the truth.........not a bad place to live , try and find out about Qatar.....everyone looking good luck:}

Always Moving
6th Aug 2007, 03:20
www.panamaviation.com
www.jtfa.cn/en

phrixus29
3rd Sep 2007, 21:51
Hey "always moving"...Thanks for the chinese companies...yeaps...seem like a gd plan but contractual basis,hmm kinda off there...I am married and now i wonder whether my wife would wanna move to china with me..

Any other places you guys know with regards to asia or mid east...

Have you guys heard of HM aerospace in Malaysia?what ya think of that one..

Always Moving
4th Sep 2007, 00:50
The one in Lankawy, nice island, a bit small and a Malaysia has a Muslim hint to it. If you do not mind the small island syndrome and the "No you can not do this and no you can not do that" the place WAS not bad. NOW for what I am reading in Pprune (and may be you should read too) the situation is not very good, students asking for their money back, not delivering on time, etc. And you should know that you WILL be tax in Malaysia, almost as much as in Canada.

It all depends of what you want, money, pretty scenery, flight time.

MAN I SHOULD START CHARGING FOR ALL OF THIS......

phrixus29
15th Sep 2007, 17:14
hmmm thanks for the information that I already know.Start charging eh...

I expected more info than just telling me abt wat i should consider..I definitely did my research...and with regards to taxes,hell yeah...i know there are taxes in malaysia...Never been oblivious to world affairs..but relatively much lower taxes in Malaysia as compared to Canada so for me to make a move would be definitely better..

I was asking abt payscale if you knew abt that..

Thanks..