PDA

View Full Version : Flight school in Canada

Passariello32
23rd Jul 2007, 14:51
Good day Canadian Forum, sorry for my bad english and if i do an answers allready posted in the forum.
I'm so an Italian student with the passion of flight. Probly the next year i will have the high school license so i'll can start a pilot course in a flight school. Given that in Italy becaming a pilot is expensive too and the quality of life don't allows working and pay a flight school. A young that would to become a pilote have the one way only, the relatives that payed fot them the school.
I'm looking for a location where i can work and pay the school. My choose at moment is Australia. There the official language is English. The USA don't allows to work with the normal VISA so i have tought at Canada.
What is the situations of VISA? What is the situations of working? It's to hard search a job in a restaurants for example? Are the prices of flight school less than Italy?
Plaase have you patience and sorry for my mistakes.
Bye!

GreatCircle
31st Jul 2007, 17:30
Ci sono buone scuole di formazione di volo di abbondanza nella zona de Toronto - ma il vostro inglese dovrebbe meglio essere un piccolo.

Naturalmente, il mio italiano è difettoso anche!

Le seguenti informazioni saranno utili, poichè inoltre gli daranno un'idea dei costi. Dovreste inoltre vedere un avvocato circa la legalità di funzionamento e di studiare - anche se sono sicuro che molti!

Buona fortuna

Maple Leafs
1st Aug 2007, 05:09
I went to the Moncton Flying Club now called the Moncton Flight College. Lots of international students there when I went through i.e. Europe, Caribbean , Nigeria and Libya.

I am sure you can get a job as a bartender in one of the pubs in town(Spanky's and I am dating myself)to make some money on the side. Suggest if you go, do it full time and not just once or twice a week.

I met some really good friends there and I would recommend it.

Here is the link:

www.mfc.nb.ca:ok: