View Full Version : gfddsvds

wire12
14th Jul 2007, 19:31
fdsfdsfsd dfsf sdfs fgsd g gg dfg f

Rainboe
14th Jul 2007, 20:18
yes you truly are an idiot. Don't be alarmed- you are not long for this world.

OverRun
14th Jul 2007, 23:18
Do not be deterred wire12. If you are a student, then there could be the makings of a thesis in amongst that. If you are a bureaucrat, then your grasp of EU directives is notable. If you are a doctor then you are used to writing your prescriptions longhand. If you are a pilot and are currently flying, I suggest you re-check your oxygen flow.

wire12
15th Jul 2007, 11:51
That’s wasn’t me. I was going to post some thing and some knocked at the door and my little sister sent it, I didn’t even know she did until now when I checked all of my posts.

Rainboe
15th Jul 2007, 13:42
Well it evidently makes sense to the Moderators who have left it here......after deleting a perfectly sensible posting of mine in Rumours and News and, indeed, banning me from the thread for 5 days about the dreadfully serious WOW flight return and how the emergency services coped magnificently.

I merely tried to ask why such nonsense was left, and I wanted to ask why every minor and inconsequential incident in aviation is now expected to be questioned, answered and explanation demanded. But i am banned from the thread, and enjoy this posting while it lasts, because it, too, will no doubt be deleted, and i will no doubt be banned from the thread gfddsvds

alf5071h
15th Jul 2007, 14:38
If the text were the remnants of an accident then what might be made of it? Is there a meaningful sequence, some thing that provides greater insight to the actions before the ‘fatal’ event? (Submit Reply)
The keystrokes are from the centre row; – wire 12 does your sister play a musical instrument, the piano perhaps, is this a key sequence for a tune, a coded message.
But wait, there is a ‘v’ (lower keyboard line) – an error, a mistake, something out of the ordinary. Why was this – a loss of situation awareness (more CRM training), distraction (behavioral markers), or maybe or just a mistaken keyboard entry (more FMS training).
Deeper analysis would be required to determine how the ‘v’ occurred in the headline; or indeed how the switch between a headline entry and main text was made – another inadvertent action? Furthermore, how was the message sent – selecting Submit Reply?
Perhaps these have something to do with the four fingers on the left hand, a single press on several keys and additionally the little finger activating backshift to switch between title and text, and then another press to exit the text mode; finally enabling and then activating a final ‘s’ for submit? (Three hand taps on the key board).
Of course this short review does not establish who’s fingers were involved or when the activities occurred. Remember it’s easy to ‘blame’ someone else, but often the originating error comes from the situation – drumming fingers in annoyance with the distraction from the knock on the door!

Old Smokey
17th Jul 2007, 14:41
alf5071h,

It's so unlike you to have missed the embedded message sent from wire12's little sister! She's crying out to the world that she's right handed, and types with her right index finger. Just try the "gfddsvds" routine with the right index finger, as one moves from the "dd" back to "ds", the inboard joint of the right thumb rests quite well on the "s" key, hence the all-important embedded message.

Jeez Alf, I thought that you knew everything about human factors, :O I guess that we're all allowed a mistake once in a while:=, be careful, miss one more big clue like that and it's off to the sin-bin for you (with Rainboe for good company!:}:ok:

Relax wire12, I had 2 little sisters, I know how they can mess up your whole life, they do improve with age, one of them is actually my lawyer.:ok:

Regards,

Old Smokey

(Just tell young wire12 that Old Smokey said qplazm wosknx eibcdj), it's OK, one day she might be a lawyer too:D

alf5071h
17th Jul 2007, 18:10
Error? Mistake, slip, or lapse: Doh !

But was my error due to cognition (not thinking, failing to consider all aspects of the information), or did it originate from within the situation (quick thinking - reading too much into the information)?

No … don’t bother … … have another beer; – now that is cognition, but it didn’t require much thought – ‘behavioural change’ … yes CRM works.

Shouldn’t the ramblings have been 'qpalzm woskxn eidjcn', a more logical sequence – the mind loves to create patterns. Or does the text represent the necessity for lawyer to be ambiguous?

BOAC
17th Jul 2007, 18:39
Can we be sure we are not seeing an Al Q message system in place? I need to know. Alf and Old S - who would have thought it................

safetypee
17th Jul 2007, 19:59
BOAC, surely that is need to know information.
Anyway the association that you attribute to alf and smokey with ‘ykh’, if true, will result in a visit from the black hat / trench coat team and reduce their valuable input to Pprune as they disappear to an Island in the sun. Thereafter all associates via the many Pprune threads will be implicated and similarly disappear. Who would have thought that a simple message (mistake) would lead to the eventual downfall of Pprune!
Fear not, there were never such problems wwwol – or maybe not. What did become of the joker who dubbed the ‘NWS’ switch (for the non existent nosewheel steering) as something to do with Nuclear Weapons?

BOAC
17th Jul 2007, 20:15
Yes- hence an Al Q message system in place? I need to know. Alf

I mean, look at OS - "wosknx"!!! I think wire12's protestations of innocence are VERY amateur.

Avman
18th Jul 2007, 10:35
Rainboe, I got banned from that thread for a day for calling you old and grumpy. There was me thinking you had friends in high places and now I discover you got done for 5 days. Respect! :E

Rainboe
18th Jul 2007, 22:55
I was let out early under Gordon's early release scheme, but I didn't re-offend.

Still on probation I think. Someone's itching to put me in a leg clamp.

eastern wiseguy
19th Jul 2007, 11:50
RAINBOE
Well it evidently makes sense to the Moderators who have left it here......after deleting a perfectly sensible posting of mine in Rumours and News and, indeed, banning me from the thread for 5 days about the dreadfully serious WOW flight return and how the emergency services coped magnificently.

So THATS where you went. I thought you had thrown your teddies out of the flightdeck:)