PDA

View Full Version : Rochester New Possible Cirrus SR22 G2 Group - Any genuine Interest ?

007helicopter
14th Jul 2007, 17:32
I am planning to imminently either join an existing syndicate or import a 2005 / 2006 Cirrus SR22 G2 if there is enough interest for one based at Rochester.

Having now flown this aircraft I have come to the conclusion it is the future for me one way or another. As there appear to be no groups in Kent it seems to be either travelling to fly, or importing one, which I would be able to front if there was some genuine interest to form a non profit group.

So for a late SR22 G2 with all the goodies on it the budget would be appx $420,000 with say circa max 400 hours with all the key extras including TKS De-Ice System. (could be less but for a starting point)

Based on this price at $2.00 = £1.00 GBP for a group of 7 would be £30K per share with monthly fixed cost estimated at £130 pcm and per hour wet at circa £115 to allow a healthy fund for future expences.

I would also import via Denmark to reduce the VAT and allready have a very experienced ferry pilot to fly it over from the USA.

Timescale I am thinking either to commit to importing one during July with an aircraft sourced during August or very early September.

Any genuine Inmterest ????