PDA

View Full Version : PPL training

RITZER82
3rd Jul 2007, 22:09
Good day to everyone who is viewing my thread, can anyone recommend me a good training organisation that is both good in price and quality of training in obtaining a PPL as I need this before I commence training with the Waypoint Modular programme at OAT, all assistance will be much appreciated, thank you in advance.

coodem
3rd Jul 2007, 22:27
I would suggest you look here http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63

This has been discussed loads, just spend some time researching and make your mind up from there, also suggest visiting any potential FTO's and see what impression you get

Whirlygig
3rd Jul 2007, 22:27
Depends on where you are based and on which aircraft you will be doing your modular training. Do you want to do your PPL full-time or part-time?

I can't actually recommend anywhere as I'm not a fixed wing pilot but these are additional factors which you need to consider before anyone can recommend anywhere.

However, before you make any decision, you should always visit the school and talk to them!

Cheers

Whirls

captain_rossco
3rd Jul 2007, 22:42
I had a good old time at Ormond Beach Aviation.

Regards

CR

RITZER82
4th Jul 2007, 06:05
Well I would prefer to do it full time so I can gain my PPL asap in order to enrol for the Waypoint Modular programme at OAT, and yes I would prefer tp do it in the UK, thanks.