PDA

View Full Version : QF Callouts!

piston broke again
29th Jun 2007, 12:36
Well done to everyone who got call from the big red rat today advising a start date - Cracking a beer for ya now!

GetOffMyBack
29th Jun 2007, 23:31
Anyone have a guess on what type the new recruits will be on...

Keg
30th Jun 2007, 00:09
8 744 and 4 A330 is the goss from another well known PPRUNEr.

Shouldhe
30th Jun 2007, 11:16
I'm sure there are many pilots on 'le bus'. Why are you congratulating another?? This comment proves that sexism is alive and well. For god sake man, 'the lady' is a PILOT!! Sex is irrelevant. What a degrading comment. "good on you little girl, you did well in a mans world"

Grow up!

Keg
30th Jun 2007, 12:01
Geez, people are all jumpy at the moment!

Instead of jumping at the fact that dejavu is being all sexist, perhaps he (or she) is being honest. From what I can tell, unless there are a few females that go by one of those interchangeable names (such as Chris) then there is max of one female on the QF A330. Even then the name is potentially a bloke's name- or at least I have heard blokes names like that.

So how about taking the comment at face value rather than putting your own confirmation bias of sexism into the equation. :rolleyes: :ugh:

GetOffMyBack
30th Jun 2007, 13:19
Is it sexist to say they smell better than blokes after they'd been in the bunk?

QFinsider
30th Jun 2007, 14:25
and is it sexist to say recruitment look for a percentage..oh excuse me not politically correct...But how about we focus on the tool called Dixon, if he and this layabout board are held accountable for their self interested actions...........there will be jobs a plenty no matter which gender:ok:

bazza stub
30th Jun 2007, 14:51
Still waiting on the call up, good luck to all you guys who got the call!! :D