View Full Version : technical presentations at NATS interviews

man friday
21st Jun 2007, 19:21
has anyone had one of these in the last few months? if so what sort of subject matter is covered, and how long do you get to prepere?
cheers
man friday

simfly
22nd Jun 2007, 10:54
just finished selection and the only thing it could mean is at the stage one part, where an ATCO goes along and does a presentation. They just showed a video (same as is on the NATS recruitment site) and answer any questions. The candidate doesn't have to do one...

no30
22nd Jun 2007, 12:36
Yes
When i went through the selection process in 2004 it was just an informal video and chat session. Basically you could ask anything you want without the worry that you were been assessed. It was quite useful. I guess if you did want to do any preparation it would to find any questions that you would like to have answered before you carry on :):ok:

Gonzo
22nd Jun 2007, 12:45
I think man friday is referring to the technical presentations that NATS employees have to put together in 30 minutes when going for a promotion, such as watch management.

no30
22nd Jun 2007, 12:58
Well on that note, being a lowly trainee ATCO, I would not have a clue. Sorry....:sad:

flower
22nd Jun 2007, 15:48
Watch out for the latest buzzwords and so called motivators invariably they turn up as subjects.