View Full Version : Biggin ATCO Vacancy

pm210668
20th Jun 2007, 18:39
Anybody got any idea of terms/conditions/salary for the newly advertised job at Biggin ?

Dizzee Rascal
23rd Jun 2007, 16:16
Just seen this post, tried PMing you but it wouldn't work.

SATCO Biggin
25th Jun 2007, 11:30
Anybody got any idea of terms/conditions/salary for the newly advertised job at Biggin ?

Yep...I know.....:)

SATCO Biggin
25th Jun 2007, 14:17
Take another guess:=

niknak
25th Jun 2007, 14:43
Go on SATCO, I know Yahoo has been sniffing marker pens at Woolworths, but give us a clue....;)
Salary, type of pension, relocation costs, assistance with stress management?????:E:)

SATCO Biggin
25th Jun 2007, 14:49
Go on SATCO, I know Yahoo has been sniffing marker pens at Woolworths, but give us a clue....
Salary, type of pension, relocation costs, assistance with stress management?????

That would be using the Forum for advertising wouldn't it? If anyone is seriously interested in a job (ADI and APP preferred but ADI only will be considered) my contact details are in most publications. :eek:

SATCO Biggin
25th Jun 2007, 16:53
Ok Ok .... I see I will not get any peace until I mention a figure.....:ugh:

ATCO with ADI and APP both validated, top of scale after 3 years service is now £47,000. No night duties as the airport shuts early enough to make it to the pub before closing time.

Starting salary will be dependant on experience, and at my discretion.:eek:

PPRuNe Pop
25th Jun 2007, 17:01
You are right, P. A bit of advertising there, I suggest a PM from you to those interested. Anyway, you were never paid enough.

No more questions please just PM SATCO. He's a nice enough feller.

PPP