PDA

View Full Version : Kelowna Flight Craft 727

BRAIN66
20th May 2007, 20:13
Anyone remember a 1st officer who went off the radar around 2000?Not nameming any names but this young fella was a real high roller with some side action he found himself in trouble over?Well if it,s gossip you want this character is hustling up funds for this action.
http://www.kenjet.co.uk/
I would like to know why this character hates Canada and the US.Used to work at Voyager short stocky blonde kid.He,s hiring Lear drivers:rolleyes:

MuddyBoots
21st May 2007, 07:25
Does the individual in question have the initials S.L.?

Last I heard he was being prosecuted by the State of Hawaii for fraud. Or is this another pump and dump stock con man you're thinking of?

Regards

Muddy

BRAIN66
22nd May 2007, 20:16
Yes thats him.They held him for 4 years deported him to London.Conman is his specialty word is meets women internet dating.Seems to have a sugar mommy who is financing his dream charter business.Working as a labourer through an temp agency for a while now he,s a mooch and con man.Telling his stories of old glory days will he,s trying to get his JAA ticket.Figures he,s heading down to Florida for a lear check out.I reckon he,ll end up in Hospital or jail again the way he,s going.:=

tpleasants
23rd May 2007, 19:23
Too bad, he used to be my regular second officer in the Greyhound days. Likeable guy. Last time I saw him was in early 2000 in Hamilton. I did hear he was in jail in the US.

Kruegerflap
4th Jun 2007, 20:15
I remember S.L
He made me money off Bid dot Com!
Then he stole everyone elses............:ugh:

Kruegerflap
4th Jun 2007, 21:02
Is this for sure? Are your sources correct?