PDA

View Full Version : Red Arrows at The Cup Final

TC_LTN
18th May 2007, 20:43
The Red Arrows fresh back from Cyprus will be transiting some busy GA airspace this afternoon (Saturday), routeing from Maldon to Dagenham overflying Wembley Stadium just prior to kick-off then over Rickmansworth, RAF Halton, south of Cranfield and then a flypast at Old Warden. The route will be flown at about 1500ft and although airfields along the route have been warned via an ACN you may wish to watch out for 10 Hawks if you are out and about this afternoon.
All times UTC.
http://www.pipercub.flyer.co.uk/flyerforum/RedArrows.JPG

TC_LTN
19th May 2007, 08:11
The Red Arrows will now be 90 seconds after the timings shown on the diagram.

jamestkirk
19th May 2007, 09:00
anything to get the attention away from the most boring, pointless and un-justifiably over-rated game in the world.

20th May 2007, 09:15
There's a few billion people who'd disagree with you on that one jamesT, or are you talking about the Red Arrows?!

jamestkirk
20th May 2007, 09:41
Yes, easily led is the way I would describe the following of such a game. A few billion is a bit optimitic you sensationalist.

FACT : The UK national game is Fishing.

FACT : (Times survey) 67% of people in this country do not follow or watch football. Just check the national TV stats for the big match, game etc. on a saturday night, which will give a snapshot of the above statement.

Personally, listening to those pundits with a poor grasp of how to construct a sentence, is the easiest way to lose the will to live.

By reading between the lines, you can probably deduce that I am not a fan.:O

Shunter
20th May 2007, 19:15
I used to enjoy football when I was about 10. Shortly thereafter I grew up.

CPilotUK
20th May 2007, 20:04
Personally, listening to those pundits with a poor grasp of how to construct a sentence, is the easiest way to lose the will to live.

Not all of us are perfect like you my dear friend. One could also lose the will to live when posts are riddled with grammatical and spelling errors.

Now, go and correct your previous posts, starting with the most recent one.

Reading between the lines, you can probably deduce that I am a fan. :rolleyes:

SD.
20th May 2007, 20:55
"Now, go and correct your previous posts, starting with the most recent one.

Reading between the lines, you can probably deduce that I am a fan. :rolleyes:"

Good answer :D:D:D