PDA

View Full Version : Looking for management company

pfnotflying
4th May 2007, 10:01
Hi,
me and a collegue are the pilots of a challenger. Till now we take care of all the managemant of the airplane. Now the owner would like to buy a global, and he is considering to have a contract with some managemant company. What we are looking for is somebody that can:
follow and arrange maintenance. Arrange flightplanning, permissions, handling and fuel. Managing the airplane registration (offshoare) and all the documentation needed.

I know some company but nobody have a base in the London area (except TAG that has noe global).

I'm waiting for your advise.

FLEXJET
4th May 2007, 11:55
You have International Jet Club (FAB) or Global Jet Concept.

I believe Tag UK manages Globals though, like G-XXRS or N456MS.
Tag GVA also operates 2 Globals.

unablereqnavperf
4th May 2007, 12:23
Pfnotflying check your pm's

jamesarmstrong
4th May 2007, 13:12
you could try Execujet

LRdriver II
4th May 2007, 15:18
Try Avijet in EGLF

we run numerous 604 already

PM sent

merlinxx
5th May 2007, 00:16
Call XXXXXXXX of JetClub Int'l at XXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry folks, we can't have (free) advertising on this site - the previous posters understood that & sent contact details by PM or email; merlinxx, please do likewise. Thanks 4HP

max.aret
5th May 2007, 10:19
You have International Jet Club (FAB) or Global Jet Concept. I think that you don't want to give your airplane to any of those two. I would try TAG Aviation, Jet Aviation or ExecuJet. The latter one operates a couple of Globals, one based in LTN.

refplus20
5th May 2007, 12:40
Check your PMs. Good luck

flybypilot
6th May 2007, 09:15
Have you tried Hangar 8 at Oxford?

From their website "We currently crew Gulfstream 550,500,450, 350,100, Falcon 900,2000,50, Legacy, Challenger 604,601, Hawker all series, Lear 31-35, Citation 560xl,560,550, 525 A,B,C ,500, Beach 200,90."

Cheers

merlinxx
6th May 2007, 12:40
Roger that, thks

galleypower
6th May 2007, 14:29
Try Jet Aviation. I believe they have a base in Biggin Hill.
Cheers

pfnotflying
6th May 2007, 15:46
thanks for all the replays and PMs.
Last question: is the AOC mandatory for this type of ops??

regards

HS125
6th May 2007, 16:44
It depends on how you will use the aircraft in exactly the same way as if you were running the whole operation yourself. As you have said that the aircraft is registered above I'm assuming that:

a) The aricraft is for private use
b) You do not hold an AOC and are not marketing that aircraft via an AOC at this time.

I suspect that you will commonly find that when approaching some larger organisations that have an AOC, they will often try and write up the concept of selling the aircraft downtime by placing it on the AOC for charter.

Personaly, I would discourage this UNLESS you have already decided that this absolutely suits your individual requirements as it has significant implications for your own oeprations, e.g.

a) Cost - Changing the state of registry of the aircraft as well as ongoing regulatory expenses.
b) Aircraft Condition
c) Aircraft Availability
d) Operational Flexability - An aircraft placed on an AOC will have to have all flights operated to the standards of that AOC. That includes the paperchase, SOPs and any operational restrictions or requirements such as Field length safety factors, duty, etc etc.

specialbrew
7th May 2007, 09:38
There is also Executive jet charter at Farnborough. They looked after our Global when we had it and did an outstanding job. They are also looking after another Global (amoungst others) at present. The AC could be either on or off their AOC.

wawel
7th May 2007, 16:35
Exactly whose Global was that Special Brew??!! Wish I could find a job that paid that well.

pilotbear
7th May 2007, 18:32
IJC at Farnborough have a lot of experience at managing Challengers and Globals.

Harburn
8th May 2007, 17:47
We are probably on of the largest management and charter Companies in the UK. Although we are not currently operating a Global Express, we have several aircraft under Management including Legacies, Challenger and a Gulfstream 450 in the future. We are happy to work with you on this.

Advertising removed. Do your roadshow by email or PM please. 4HP

Vadda0815
9th May 2007, 15:49
Hi....if you like...we can help you in all question you have....
We have a lot of experiences in Management / Operation / Charter of large Aircrafts like this ( GLX, 604 ...)
We are a big Company with a central Homebases in the UK and also a base in Austria....
Best regards

herbaceous
18th May 2007, 13:23
Check your PM, good luck!

machman10
24th May 2007, 21:23
Check out CJM Corporate Jet Management www.cjmanagement.at (http://www.cjmanagement.at) they are managing a Challenger and are Bombardier oriented.