PDA

View Full Version : My cup floweth over

D-IFF_ident
1st May 2007, 05:22
With receipts!

I note that edition 6 of the misery that is JPA - JSP 752, the Tri Service Effort to Reduce Force Numbers, now requires us to keep all our receipts for 24 months. Not 12 months any more, after 1 Apr 07.

Any ideas where to keep them?

I like to keep mine under the mattress, but I'm starting to get too close to the ceiling to be able to turn over at night.

Bunch of @rse! :ugh:

Impiger
1st May 2007, 06:12
Not sure some of mine will last 2 years! Some till roll heat printed types that look like old fax copies when new fade at an extraordinary rate. Have photocpied some of the higher value ones just to protect myself from the knock on the door ......

Oh the other trick is to get all claims auditted wherupon 'the system' keeps your receipts for you:ok:

PlasticCabDriver
1st May 2007, 14:37
The rate you used to put it away, there was never enough in your cup for it to 'floweth over'! :ok:

toddbabe
1st May 2007, 14:51
don't bother keeping em, if they haven't audited your claim in the first couple of weeks after submission I can't ever see them doing it! If they do just say they got lost by some terrible mistake awfully sorry!!!:p

PPRuNeUser0211
1st May 2007, 17:34
How many folks have been overpaid this month? A quick straw poll in our crewroom suggests 100% overpaid by at least 300 quid. Is this some kind of new bonus we haven't been told about...?

ps not in a suitable location to actually check my pay statement, so no idea what part of my pay has been overpaid, just that my bank is showing mega bucks where there should be none....

wokkameister
1st May 2007, 21:07
I too got more wonga than I was expecting. Panic over, it's just my Operational Allowance from 4 months ago....phew.

FFP
2nd May 2007, 01:30
I too got more money than I was expecting........

Just as well as I'll need to stock up on Vaseline for next month's JPA pay "adjustment" ;)

L J R
2nd May 2007, 04:57
Keep them in the (limited) sunshine, and the print from most receipts fade over a few months. You have the receipts - just nothing readable on them anymore. it is unfortunate, that most establishments that you can get a meal for less than £21 do not utilise high quality (non fade) receipt paper. Go to your court marshall, and present your receipts - what can the judge say???

seekayess
2nd May 2007, 13:08
Any ideas where to keep them?

D-IFF_ident, had you asked that in our crewroom, once-upon-a-time, the immediate and instant response you would have got would have been:

"Aaah! Do you REALLY want to know where?" :}

H5N1
2nd May 2007, 18:04
I have £5,500 in a high interest account thanks to JPA overpayments that they can only claim back at 4 days pay per month I thank them greatly for my interest free loan. They have also manged to mess that up calculating that £430 ish off of the remaining £2800 I owe them takes the remainder down to £863!!!!