PDA

View Full Version : New member

javafox
17th Apr 2007, 13:11
Hi everyone,

I thought I would just pop my head up and say a hello, as I'm new to this forum. A little background: I was cabin crew for 10 years for a US-based carrier, left that job last year to start a different branch of my life, and am now conducting postgraduate research in cabin/flight crew communication. This is a great, lively board, and I'm glad to be a part of it! :)

beechgal
19th Apr 2007, 18:45
Hi everyone,

Wasn't sure where to post this :confused: Like javafox, i am also new here on this forum :) I am looking forward to learning a lot here as i go along and interacting with many of you more knowledgeable folk ;)

I am hoping to undertake my flight training within the next few months :ok:

Old Smokey
20th Apr 2007, 01:25
Welcome aboard javafox and beechgal, I don't know what happened to my original greeting post to javafox, but now I get two greetings for the price of one.:ok:

javafox, these are indeed lively forums, and I sincerely hope that you live up to your promise to make them even livlier!

Young dogs can indeed teach new tricks to old dogs, and this old dog is standing by for future lively interraction and education.:D

Regards,

Old Smokey

javafox
20th Apr 2007, 09:39
Thanks Old Smokey -- I will contribute as much as possible... though being ex-crew, that might not be a lot... will do my best! :)

beechgal
21st Apr 2007, 14:06
Appreciate the welcome, Old Smokey :) I am looking forward to contributing to the forum, and most importantly, learning a lot from the wiser folks here ;)