PDA

View Full Version : IR schools .Canada

cumulus07
15th Apr 2007, 05:40
Hi all,

Looking for suggestions on some/any of the flying schools in canada for an Instructor rating? Any schools with possibility of employment after the rating?

any suggestions/input would be a great help.

Thanks

Captain Oveur
16th Apr 2007, 20:49
Check out harv's air in Steinbach Manitoba. I did my hour building there and they've had a few brit's working there over time. Ask for Adam (the owners son) he'll see you straight. Ma and pa op definately!

www.harvsair.com (http://www.harvsair.com).

Good Luck

Oveur Out

AirKiller47
18th Aug 2007, 19:45
if you're good they'll train and hire you for a small fee of course. I know for sure they are looking for instructors and have four class 1 instructors who can train. They are going to lose a few instructors shortly so they will be really short. Good luck

woodcoc2000
20th Aug 2007, 13:18
If your going to be in the vancouver area, go to Boundary Bay Airport. I went to a place called MONTAIR and recommend them. At the same airport is a more well known outfit called PRO IFR and they do have quite a reputation. Best of luck

woodcoc2000
20th Aug 2007, 13:21
whooops. Forgot to mention that Montair has had a brit on its instructing staff and he may still be there. The boss is a fella named Al Neufeld; he will definately put you through your paces if he does your IR and even more so if you voice an interest in instructing. Tough man, but fair and you will learn a lot.