PDA

View Full Version : Luton Airport Parking

ALTSEL
4th Apr 2007, 12:18
I need to park at LTN for 4 daytime duty's this week , it is not my base and I will have to cover the costs myself -can anybody suggest a cheaper alternative to those NCP crooks?

all 4 are early starts, is cheaper parking available at Parkway rail station?
many thanks in advance

fireflybob
4th Apr 2007, 16:59
Yes - go for the Luton Parkway station option. Last time I did so it was about £4 for the day with a regular bus shuttle to the airport. Long as it's not Boxing Day when the bus was not running and I had to get a taxi!

pumaknight
5th Apr 2007, 17:05
airparks.co.uk - good price and they have had good service for me. Only down side is a courtesy bus from the car park to the airport. Given the current roadworks, this can take 30 mins in rush hour. (4 mile journey!!)

lobsterbisque
5th Apr 2007, 17:39
if it turns into a long term thing then you could speak to the ncp they can sort you out with an aircrew rate of about 250 a year plus vat, but the request must come from an airline not you and i think that they invoice the airline, if i remember i called and went through to their customer services dept and they sorted it out, there is one particular lady that deals with it, very friendly and approachable, the parking is at the cargo area/b me thinks.
if you have no joy pm me and i'll dig out the contact name and email/phone no.