PDA

View Full Version : ATC' from Eurocontrol

zekiinmetu
3rd Apr 2007, 12:09
is there anyone from Eurocontrol as ATC or student atc?
I need help!

ATCO2
3rd Apr 2007, 19:27
Hi,

What kind of help do you need? If we can, we are ready to help. Go ahead!

Regards,

BeT
5th Apr 2007, 06:43
Another one from Eurocontrol here, so go ahead:)

OscarTango
7th Apr 2007, 13:54
Makes three of us....I'm awaiting KiloKilo's reply to make it 4 :O

zekiinmetu
8th Apr 2007, 08:51
I will join the FEAST test this may. In order to be one of you, I need some tricks and tips about the exam and eveytihng.
Thnx again

ATCO2
8th Apr 2007, 15:20
Zeki,

Have a look.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEAST_test

zekiinmetu
8th Apr 2007, 18:40
thanks again!
I've read it from the german wikipedia, however thnx again.
I need some pratice tests from all the branches of the test.
At least do you have some advice for me to improve my skills?
Thnx again.

mushlaedvin
11th Apr 2007, 10:06
Hello Everyone...
i am also invited to join the Feast Testing in May n Maastricht.

Aeroengineer1
12th Apr 2007, 20:08
When there is a higher education institution in Turkey training ATCOs, it is interesting to see someone from Turkey asking about FEAST....

zekiinmetu
13th Apr 2007, 06:53
Hi!
There are just two ways to be a ATCO in Turkey.
If you join the higher institution that is the only one, you can become an ATCO directly. The other way is joining the Civil Cervant Examination and the state gives the education.

utmost
15th Apr 2007, 05:18
hello, in case of departure delay, in amsterdam, for example, what kind of ETD should be used to file the flight plan if we get the delay info in advance, the schedule time or the new ETD?
brgds
utmost

alexisor
15th Apr 2007, 21:37
Hello, I am from Romania and I will take part at the FEAST test on the 15th of May. I've read the wikipedia article on the test, but I was wondering if there are some preparation materials or simulation via Internet or in any other way.
ThANKS!!!:O

azerty.bidon
16th Apr 2007, 20:28
Hello,

People say that there is "strip management test". I would like to know if there is a radar screen, audio instructions... or if it is only strip and we must manage it.
Thanks
bye

BeT
17th Apr 2007, 14:48
You have 'electronic' strips on the PC screen which you can move around with the mouse, with the eventual aim of detecting conflicts between the aircraft.

Instructions, clearances etc are passed over the headset and you must take these into account when organising the strips.

Everything is clearly explained on the day.

riche149
19th Apr 2007, 12:59
Hi,

I want to ask for how long you had to wait between you completed your application and got a stage 1 test invatation?

zekiinmetu
19th Apr 2007, 13:26
After having received all my documents, they've sent me a confirmation e-mail that I'd been invited for the phase 1 test, then after two weeks they sent all the invitation document by e-mail, and after two week I received same documents by the post. They are quite fast, If something is interrupted in your process, you should e-mail them, they are really very kind and gives an answer to your questions asap.
regards...