PDA

View Full Version : Barwon Heads Airport to be sold.

theinsider
2nd Apr 2007, 06:23
It looks like there might be a new Skydiving center in Victoria in a out of court settelment looks like Hawk and co might be defecting to save them a siht load of cash :eek:

John Walters
3rd Apr 2007, 10:50
To Insider how wrong you have got it, I believe Hawk and co are determinded to see this matter go to court.

My insiders tell me that one skydive operator could very well loose his property plus more when he has to settle for his actions. Remember he has already pleaded guilty in court to not operating to the rules and regulations set by CASA and still continues today to operate without the necessary permits for a legal drop zone.

He cannot get a CI and is operating under Nagambie. Nagambie are not doing themselves any favours being involved. Appears their pilots are also ignoring the fact that the BH operator does not have a legal drop zone.

Remember this operator can blame nobody but himself and his former CI for the demise in his business. The airport owner has not interfered in any way with his operation. It was his former CI that caused his licence to be suspended for 12 months for dropping through cloud and he has set up nearby at Torquay and has been seen doing the same thing for which he reported the BH operation to the APF.

As far as an out of court settlement you are way off line, those involved I believe have given the skydive operator the opportunity to get out of court action for a reasonable settlement and if it is not accepted will see the matter through the courts.

The local rag has informed the case is listed for March 31 to 26 April 2008 a lot of days with legal costs plus those for the next 12 months. Any sensible person would settle now and save themselves a further 6 -700K because those he is suing are only five of about 40 persons who submitted reports to CASA and the APF on breaches of safety and dangerous practices. A lot of witnesses.

It is interesting with all those reports he is suing the owner of the airfield and four hanger owners. Is this a case of trying to take over the airport? Why hasn't he also taken action against the other 35 persons who I understand put in over 600 reports of breaches of regulations and unsafe operations over 5 years.

Me thinks he is out of his depth this time with his legal action as he has met a group who will not back down to his bullying tactics because they are clearly in the right.

So Insider, go find another place to jump.

VH-XXX
3rd Apr 2007, 11:39
Don't waste your breath on this one-post wonder...

theinsider
3rd Apr 2007, 12:15
Looks like there might be some cheap hangars down on the coast when all goes ahead we do need a DZ close to Melbourne Barwon Heads Airport is perfect for it and its only 20 min from Geelong 1hr from Melbourne its going to be HUGE cant wait. :ok:

VH-XXX
3rd Apr 2007, 23:12
What's your point?

There are plenty of other legal drop zones closer to Melbourne than that. It's almost 1 hour to Avalon from Melourne on an average traffic day, it must be a lot further to Barwon Heads.

OZBUSDRIVER
4th Apr 2007, 01:20
As a DZ, Tooradin is a lot closer to the CBD, time wise, than the other side of Geelong.

sabre150
4th Apr 2007, 09:27
Appears their pilots are also ignoring the fact that the BH operator does not have a legal drop zone.
Could you explain what is not legal about it, I am yet to find anything !

35 persons who I understand put in over 600 reports of breaches of regulations and unsafe operations over 5 years.
I wondered what that old guy was doing at the end of the strip with a radio and notepad everytime a plane took off.

accc
5th Apr 2007, 03:37
John Walters, looks like you have a bitter pill to swallow! The laws of pprune and what you put on a incident report to CASA differ greatly to the laws of the federal court.

Try not to gag on the laws of perjury!! :=

Go Cool Hand! :D

John Walters
5th Apr 2007, 06:32
To sabre150 they tell me a council permit is needed to set a drop zone on private property and the BHA operator does not have one despite being told he needs one a couple of years ago. Just ignors all authority. Wouldn't it be safer for all to have a drop zone approved and have it included on maps.

Whats the reference to the old man.

To accc what pills are you on. I take daily vitamins so I keep healthy enough to keep up with what is happening in the region and the local press reports drew me to the situation at BHA. I speak to a person regularly who knows what is happening at BHA with all the crap and it appears now the matter will come to a head in 2008 in the fed court which should then make it safer for all who enjoy the skies. By the way I have nothing to do with perjury.

pall
11th Apr 2007, 20:11
Insider, have you no insight? I wonder why I am bothering to respond to your inane ramblings. John Walters has cited the facts very clearly.

It will be a cold day in hell when Barwon Heads becomes a drop zone again. CASA has made it clear that the operation of skydiving is inapropriate at Barwon Heads.

Let's not forget that the operator in question has a long history of safety abuse and arrogance toward other airspace users and the authorities. The culture of foolishness that surrounds this operation has directly led to its demise.

The airspace users at Barwon Heads remain willing to accomodate skydiving on a designated and remote drop zone. The operator is free to operate from Barwon Heads now as long as the drop zone is establised remotely. Assistance has been offered (sincerely) to help establish an appropriate drop zone off the airfield environs but the operator is not interested.

Instead he pursues a futile legal case that is destined to fail. The only beneficiaries of this will be the legal council concerned. In the end the sensible thing to do would to drop the case and seek to establish an agreed cooperative approach to the problem. Perhaps the concept of KARMA should be considered. At the very least, clearly the venom that lies at the heart of this matter has poisoned the judgement of the protagonist.

Barwon Heads airport users as a group remain reasonable and honest people who are willing to accomodate others in a tolerant manner. The exception being to arrogant and foolish individuals who place lives at risk with a disregard to rules while seeking to empire build.

inthefluffystuff
12th Apr 2007, 09:12
ACCC
Me tinks you better get a good altimeter fitted to your tigers as a person has noted that 500 ft. around Queenscliffe is actually a bit low with the sound of flapping banners being heard.

inthefluffystuff
12th Apr 2007, 10:04
theinsider
Have you been on funny mushrooms or having an ICE block or some such thing, (too much water) cause if I was the dork hanging out for a court case that will be a smack in my face in a few months I would be trying hard to find something new to do. (Charges are for breaking rules all designed by CASA in case you are silly enough to believe HIM)
But you are a good mate to him I suppose so will lend a Million or two hey?
Yeah and do not tell me you are allowed to jump through cloud, that is at other jump zones that have been authorised but not here!!!!

John Walters
15th Apr 2007, 10:54
inthefluffystuff --your suggestion that a parachute operator should go and find something new to do has obviously been taken seriously. my contact informs me that no parachuting from BH for the last two weeks to the remote drop zone on the peninsular as there are no council permits to do so and the land owner has been told so.

It appears that he will still be dropping but into others in the surf. He was seen at the beach with family with surf board. As with a few other endeavours he needs help, definately out of his zone once again.

inthefluffystuff
17th Apr 2007, 07:34
Insider

Well I.O.U. an apology you are right the Airfield is being sold to someone you may know Mr. Hawke, I have it on very good authority this rumor that he is in a position to purchase and re-run a well set up dive school.

Funny how people get the hint of something happening even if the person buying may have been wrong, but hey it will be very profitable when run correctly by this chap my source tells me money will be spent to see it is in good hands. Maybe now the traffic will be OK and a few of the guy's who would not fly this way will be back.

Mr. XXX you can go and have a joyride in a trike and check it out for radios while you are at it, (xxx does that stand for kiss kiss kiss? hell I hope not ) if it does do not come down as they are a bit straight I believe but you never know OOO may be just a short trip away (cuddle cuddle cuddle) mmm I am a bit sarcastic like you now will have to find a meditation forum for myself to rid me of this evil. Tah Tah for now and any jib you write will be too late you lost.

accc
18th Apr 2007, 04:43
Fluffy....

"Mr Hawke... is in a position to purchase and re-run a well set up dive school"

Dream On!! Hawke is not even out of Nappies yet and is well off from wearing pull ups :{ !. so Barwon Heads is now safe for a drop zone?
pleassssse get a grip, or should I say, leave Mrs Palmer and her five daughters alone!

My Altimeters work fine thankyou, maybe you should have another look at the ultra lights, particularly the trikes flying up and down the coast, looking from above it appears that regularly there shadows on the water and silhouettes almost touch each other, well below cliff height let alone 500ft.

I doubt if lucky needs to borrow a million, i heard he got a pretty penny for his Pinky recently and not to mention the family dynasty.

John Walters......

I am not a medical practitioner but i would advise to check your pills with your pharmacist as they don’t seem to be having there desired affect :eek: ! Maybe you should get out a little bit more and not believe everything you read in the Geelong Addy.

I hear two of Hawke’s co-conspirers recently jumped ship, leaving Hawke high and dry, tell me how can lucky be operating without a CI and since when do you need a council permit to land a parachute? Sounds a bit fishy to me:suspect: .

If you are right about the 6-700K it looks like Hawke could be left a little short if he wants to buy the airport. A lot of witnesses also means a lot of people to potentially stuff up your case! 600 reports which equated to a possible 20 breaches of parachutes punching cloud, in regards to the other 580 reports... Please Explain.....Didn't CASA do there job:D ?

Really, it looks like that someone is out to get Lucky or it is to get Lucky's land or then again or is it to get Luck's and Beggs land?

Pall.....

"It will be a cold day in hell when Barwon Heads becomes a drop zone again, CASA has made it quite clear that the operations of skydiving is inappropriate at Barwon Heads".

It appears not according to Fluffy! funny how the perception of safety changes depending on which side of the fence your sitting on at Barwon Heads.

"assistance has been offered (sincerely) to help establish an appropriate drop zone environs but the operator is not interested"

Is this not a contradiction of terms, is he safe or unsafe? My insiders inform me that aero club members have harassed Lucky and his crew and run them off at every alternative location he has attempted to 'establish' and so very 'sincerely' tried to run him over:= .

Look, we all know this has nothing to do with skydiving but instead has everything to do with external interest with individuals trying to get control of the land at Barwon Heads ALA. May i wish KARMA on all those portraying safety whilst in reality seeking to empire build (hanger build).

Safe Flying ACCC :ok:

accc
19th Apr 2007, 23:43
It appears that there are more twists and turns then there are in a bucket of worms!
Can anyone validate the following story? in the Geelong Echo

Page 2 – Echo, Thursday, April 19, 2007-04-20

Airport cleared for take-off

Geelong Aero Club will take over Barwon Heads Airport and boost business after the closure of Geelong Airport.

The takeover will go ahead, despite an application to the Victorias Civil and Administrative tribunal to overturn a planning permit given to Bryan Hawke, a member of the club, to build a hanger at the Barwon Heads Rd site. Owner Barbara Begg said the expansion would allow the airport to house more aeroplanes.

Luke McWilliam, the director of Skydive City who has been involved in a long running legal battle with Barwon Heads airport and the aero club, was an objector.

A City of Greater Geelong planning officer originally recommended the permit to be refused after seeing the plan for the property. VCAT heard the 18.39ha site was in a rural zone but had ‘existing use rights’ to operate as an airport. As long at it continued to have the same use, a permit was only needed for buildings and works on the site, not for an increase in air traffic.

The council had no power to regulate it’s growth, which the tribunal heard was likely to flourish after the Geelong Airport was sold to developers last year.

Tribunal senior member Richard Horsfall said it was outside his jurisdiction to rule on anything but the one hanger in question. Mr McWilliams case against the Civil Aviation and Safety Authority will be heard in the Federal Court this Friday.

inthefluffystuff
20th Apr 2007, 03:16
ACCC half hearted facts again ,does this man not know how to tell a real fact it is "THROUGH" a done deal all OK no more probs. it will get through to you one day, any casa guy's had a shovelling lately????????

accc
20th Apr 2007, 04:18
Dont Know, what happened with Lucky's Federal court case today?

inthefluffystuff
22nd Apr 2007, 08:38
Let's spend a sh*****d of cash then pull out again is the syndrome thata way.

John Walters
23rd Apr 2007, 10:13
Interesting to check out the www.skydivecity.com.au and all the services they offer, but do they. If your lucky enough you might also check out www.skydivecity.com.au/disclaimer not mentioned anywhere on the skydive site.

You will find that after reading the disclaimer----

"Vouchers are sold by Skydive City Pty Ltd as agent for businesses that provide "skydiving" and recreational services to customers. Skydive City is not a provider of services and has no responsibility for any services provided or not provided by any other party." "Skydive City Pty Ltd acts as an agent only."

This indicates that Skydive City is no more than a booking agency accepting no responsibility whatsoever for providing any skydive services as advertised on the skydive website.

Is this a situation of misleading advertising on the Skydiev City site?

The APF also advertise skydive at BH. APF should look at this one.

This would indicate BH is safe for the future with no more skydiving at BH.

YesTAM
23rd Apr 2007, 11:11
As i've said, the entire region, barwon heads/ Geelong/ Torquay is off limits to me unless you clowns get your act together.

Hopefully flying tomorrow and looking for a destination rather than flying around in circles.

To put it another way, I do not wish to become an unwitting participant in some domestic Barwon Heads fight, and I will avoid the place like the plague until I am assured that there are no 'clowns" in the region.

Latest thinking tomorrow is for what I call mission: "Pretty woman - lite", take girlfriend by air for lunch at Tooradin, which is a lot of fun for all concerned. (yes I know that I am leaving myself open to criticism, but what guy doesn't?).

inthefluffystuff
24th Apr 2007, 07:01
YesTam

What makes you think you would be welcome? funny 100 + come in for dinner on Saturday nights and I do not think there are any CLOWNS there but you can always come see for yourself. The welcome jib is tongue in cheeck (mm not sure of that spelling) the club has quite a few gentle folks that would see you have a good time (and dinner with drinks if wanted) best way to see how you like people is meet with them then your opinion may change. As they say "Come on Down"

YPJT
24th Apr 2007, 07:09
Right you Barwon Heads lot. Get your act together or intrepid yachtsman and daredevil pilot YesTAM will not grace you with his presence.:D

I can see a massive convoy of vehicles heading to the local Mitre 10 to purchase Stanley knives with which to slash their wrists.:rolleyes:

inthefluffystuff
30th Apr 2007, 04:18
YPJT

Oh I see he talks the talk but cannot walk the walk?

pall
1st May 2007, 02:53
I have been somewhat out of the loop lately with a family death. I cannot see the future management of BHA ever entertaining the possibility of parachute ops in any form considering the history of the same.

Even under new management it inconceivable that parachute ops could be safe onto an active ALA of the size of BHA, considering existing movements.

Enlighten me if I am ill-informed. :*

inthefluffystuff
1st May 2007, 23:24
Forget it Pall the insider is a ****** and possibly THE sky dive man, you know he has a lot of time doing nothing so this is probably fun to stir sh*t for something to do.

theinsider
18th May 2007, 10:20
So it,s on again hey:ugh:
the whole airport is turning into a joke no wonder no body go,s near BRS any more why would you bother it,s got a aero club that is full of self serveing would be skydive operaters and profiters that dont even fly anymore a skydive operater that cant operate and a airport owner that only owns half the airport and is in court with the skydive operater that owns the other half and all the hangar owners are bitching and moaning about all the politics and profittiering going on what a mess when at the end of the day it is going to become a skydiving center anyway it,s the only way the place will ever be economicaly viable looks like the lawyers are the only one wining in this one and it,s only just begun:=

On a nother note i flew to riddels creek and bachus march the other day and it was the same talk at both airports about BRS the joke of the GA community it,s turning out being ,sad really all because of a couple of very greedy people :yuk:

cheers
insider:D

theinsider
24th May 2007, 05:35
You guys are unreal the next thing to go will be the aero club allready a lot of problems brewing hey allways is when there is the boys trying to make money out of the members the start of the rot watch the rats leave the burning ship LOL:ok:let the games begin only troble is there are no winners what a joke :=

pall
24th May 2007, 12:13
Gee insider. It seems you are struggling to get any response on this thread. I guess when there is is nothing one can say it is best to say nothing.

Keep trying though. I am sure your expression of venom makes you feel better. Doesn't really influence anyone else but who cares anyway.:\

theinsider
24th May 2007, 12:52
Hey mate just trying to put some balance into this mess and tell it like it really is the hole situation is a absoulute discrase and all the players should be ashamed of themselves this will benifit nobody bar the lawyers and the profiters.

The airport it self will end up a skydiving center anyway it,s just a pity Barb and family has to loose all her assets to pack of wolfs karma will win over in the end but it,s a pitty it has to mess with so many peoples lives for other peoples greedy little dirty plans absolutley discusting situation in my opinion the airport was a much better place when it was a donger in a padock at least then the people involved with the future of the airport flew planes reguraly and didnt just blow bubbels and bow to the oh mighty dollar what a joke that people are not aware to what is really going on here :yuk:
in antisipation
the insider:D

YesTAM
24th May 2007, 19:44
I wonder if this bloke has a spelling checker?

Rocket Rob
25th May 2007, 08:13
YesTam

He needs more than a spell checker he needs a brain with some of the stuff that he has set forth. No real knowledge of BH at all, his mate ACCC sure gave the old LUCKY a swift punch up when he was at his field the first time, that sorted it all out with no court cr*p needed.

ACCC sure got the job done and now embraces (YesTam spelling not sure) his mate Lucky with open arms (dollar signs in eyes) unless he does not know that he is part of it (ooops) well it makes ACCC happy to do some bagging as he had copped a lot when taken to court for unsafe control of an A/C a few years back (them tigers no match for a big radial powered unit)

Theinsider you are impressed with all the cash hey!!! stick around you will see him spend a bit.

theinsider
25th May 2007, 10:42
Rocket that lot you just posted really dosent make sense at all what are you on about i really think you should just keep drinking mate by the sounds of it you are pretty good at it any way it just go,s to show the mentallety of the people involved in this why would any one in there right mind sink a heap of dollars into a airport that they only own half of you show me a active GA strip that only has a nth sth and can never extend the nth sth strip because the person who owns the other half is the same person they are in court with .........................get real what are they a pack of boneheads the only hope the airport has under that situation is a drop zone what traning could you do with half a airport not much suppose the students would get good at cross wind landings LOL but under a drop zone all is fine with just a nth sth and mate the people proposing all this crap are nearly in the bloody coffin so where the hell is that going to leave the airport in five years in the management of a heap off seventy odd year olds that couldnt give a crap about it as long as it funds there pockets great get with the program rocket and start opening your eyes mate your being coned by experts its a turn a dollar deal allways has been its just they came up against a little more than they bargained for:ugh:
theinsider:D

theinsider
8th Jun 2007, 08:27
Well well well what a diffrence a week or 2 makes hey looks like the shiit has hit the fan at the BRS A/club it was only a matter of time :eek: so i wonder where this lot is going to end up probally in court the lawyers must love this group :{they are laughing all the way to the bank :E wont be long and there will only be rats left on this ship :yuk:

Cheers
Theinsider:D

Lukeatme
8th Jun 2007, 09:27
Insider thats where you should be.
Making more rash and not relevant statements are we??

inthefluffystuff
9th Jun 2007, 08:08
Insider:=
Smoke some more of that stuff as it sure as he*l got you on the wrong track again (as usual) The club has got over 85 financial members with a very healthy bank balance with an aircraft being restored ,owns and runs it's own clubhouse but not for you to worry as stupid remarks like your's are an easy unfounded statement to make.:*

John Walters
11th Jun 2007, 10:18
To insider/ Fat boy,
You have got it all wrong again more lies and you are just a sh*t stirrer. From the information I have been given the Geelong Aero Club one of the oldest in Australia are increasing membership, despite what you say.
You or your mates at Torqair spend too much time at Lucky Lukes house discussing sh*t. You would do better by advising him to pull out of the sh*t he is in. He cannot win this one or bluff those he is suing but then again you are you coming back as CI and taking over his operation arnt you or havnt you told him yet. Rumor has it Lucky has spent close to 500 big ones fighting with CASA APF and others and he just wont accept he cannot win any.
Lets see wasnt it you Fat Boy who dobbed in Lucky in to the APF and had him suspended for exactly the same thing you are doing at Torquair, dropping through cloud. You would be a nice friend and you just keep advancing his lies he doesn't own half the airport he owns the land on which about 150meters of the east west runway is on and has been there for decades. He has no say at all in the airfield operation and never will and as for operating with one runway there are many just look at Tyabb very successful north-south with a very short grass east west, but then again you would know. If your going to post anything Fatboy at least try sticking to the truth and because what you have posted to date it cr*p.

theinsider
13th Jun 2007, 10:09
Yeah good on ya John getting a little sick of it all hey youre not the only one maybe if you lot stopped bitching a moaning about evryone elses buissness and got on with your own the club might be a happier place again or has it all gone to far time will tell i suppose :eek:
The Insider:D

inthefluffystuff
13th Jun 2007, 12:48
Insider:=
Hell you were hard to work out with all the spelling mistakes B****y, how about sticking to facts you git and not trying to drum up false stories but your mentallity is about dumb as you.:}:E

theinsider
14th Jun 2007, 10:34
Oh fluffy get your head out of your arse and wake up :eek:the bloke you lot so despise owns half the airport :{and as they say a ace up your sleeve is allways handy if needed:p just hope he dosent have to play it could be a big vegie garden starting some where with some tall trees to thenorth:ooh:

You guys you really have no idea you should allways love they neighbour or it could bite you one day :E
The insider:D

John Walters
14th Jun 2007, 11:50
To Insider,
Once more you continue to peddle the crap line that Lucky Luke owns half the airport. When will you accept and understand that your mate owns approximately 150m of land on which the east west runway runs that is not half the airport. You continue to push the issue and maybe the airport owner may decide that she no longer requires the bit of land so your matey Lucky will have absoloutly nothing to do with the airport at all.
Maybe the owner should claim her rights of that part of the east west runway afterall it was her family property who sold the eastern property originally with the proviso that the east west runway would always be available to the airport.
If the ties are cut with the east west section and the fence put back in place his property has absoloutly nothing to do with aviation and lets not get carried away because he has had the rock pickers up there preparing for a dirt dart landing area he still needs the apppropriate approvals to use his farmland and the objections will come heavy for a person who has pleaded guilty to unsafe opeations and CASA consider a danger to aviation operations. By the time hes finished he will be grey old and broke.

theinsider
20th Jun 2007, 07:14
Something is brewing in the Aero Club cant say just yet but their are a lot of peed off punters talking .........about time hey :suspect:

Keeping them honest
Theinsider :D

John Walters
21st Jun 2007, 10:23
Here here inthefluffy!!
Insider has been pushing this crap in relation to the aero club for some time now and hasnt got the balls to say what it is brewing.
We all now know Insider is no more than a s**t stirring ar*****e who hasnt got anything better to do with his time.
It must be apparent to many now where the problem lies at the airport and it is not with the aero club and other aviators but those trouble making dirt darts friendly with Lucky.

pall
22nd Jun 2007, 19:37
I suggest that this thread is going nowhere. The INSIDER has told us nothing of any substance. Others have resorted to slanging off at him in frustration (self included).

The problems at YBRS will continue as long as Unlucky Luke draws breath. Sadly causing others grief has become a way of life for this person.

As for the Aero Club, it will continue in its own way. It remains a collection of diverse flying enthusiasts. For all its faults it still offers its members a place to meet and share their passion for flying. I will renew my membership and my support for the committee.

;)

theinsider
3rd Jul 2007, 11:53
Hey Pall Looks like your chums at the aero club are not to happy with the committee the word is they are sick of the club being used for a vehicle for self gain and are sick of the trouble and embarrassment the whole situation has caused for the club and the joke it has made of the airfield and the skydiving operation most people are saying they wouldn't land at ybrs even if the fuel was free what a joke hey the boys at Morrabin the other day where saying the only good thing about YBRS is the yak and it looks like old fast Eddie has gone into a cone of silence in the whole situation as well .....................with out skydiving atm the joint is starting to turn in to a mothballed laughing stock with hardly any movements on a fine weather weekend all has gone south and greed turning to lawyer reward and embarrassment for all members of the aeroclub and the Field in general it can only get better from here people and the skydiving returns to Ybrs the better of every one will be :D

The insider
Keeping the barsstards honest:ok:

accc
5th Jul 2007, 02:48
inthefluffystuff
Everyone renewed there membership ‘What a Joke!’ Everyone knows that the membership numbers have been in decline over the past 3 years.
The club is struggling to get half a dozen cars parked in there car park on a Saturday night! – That’s if you’re INVITED so you can get pass the trespasses prosecute signs!
Hey! I hear shadow boxer Tyack was out swinging punches on the weekend, :oh: hey old man when are your balls scheduled to drop. Take off your nappy and Grow up, or take your bat and ball and go home! :{ Obviously not the way to treat some one that owns part of the airfield.
Its bad enough with the amount of small airfields closing around the country due to housing developments ect... Than some D#*k H#*d upsetting the owners and the neighbours who will eventually all pack it in and close the airfield.
Accc

theinsider
5th Jul 2007, 10:28
well well well looks like the ****t has hit the fan at YBRS aero club and the rats are leaving the ship and even turning to fisty cuffs to try to control the neighbors what a joke good old professional pilots this crew what a joke hey drop down and they will punch the ****t out of ya:ouch: ............the real joke is the guy they are assaulting pratically owns the airport and all the aero club want to do is punch the ****t out of him and send him broke really makes sense hey i wonder why they would want to do that $$$$$$:=........ it is a joke and is turning into quite a story amongnst the GA fellowship and a lot of air crew are reading this thread to keep updated well he,s the goss guys it looks like the club is in a crisis situation with whole lot of backstabbing going on and it looks like the thing is going the road of the whole Field in general very swiftly down the gurgluer and leaving alot of embarrassed members holding the bag at the end of the day i doubt if the club will ever recover from this debarcal i know i will never be a member again unless some serious changes take place and the profit mongers are well gone:) i tell you all i am quite happy to travel to Royal Vic to have a chat about flying and aviation in general i wouldn't be seen dead in ybrs under the current banner why bother................... will endeavor to get a better update soon only heard all this goss on the phone working in Canberra atm but will be back in Geelong at the weekend happy flying :)

The Insider:ok:
Keeping em honest:D

pol
5th Jul 2007, 12:26
theinsider
You profess to be well informed of the situation at YBRS so lets cut the bull**** and have a little confirmation of that.
How much of the airfield does the neighbour own?
I was led to believe the only part of the airfield on his land was the eastern end of the E/W runway which is about 170mtr of the 450mtr, is this correct?
Do you know what the punch up was about and who threw the first punch?
Why do you say the Geelong Aero club was involved? I believe that some of the airport users were carrying out maintenance cutting the grass on the runways not the club.
Some of the airport users involved are Geelong Aero Club Members and some are also members of the ultralite association, the Geelong Model Aircraft club, the Sporting Shooters association, the Geelong MG car Club etc. so if it’s guilt by association why not include the other clubs?
What is the crisis situation at the club?
I believe at a meeting last night it was reported that the membership is on the rise and the financial situation was extremely healthy.
Of course this will be verified at the AGM next Saturday night.
I am doubtful that you were ever a member of the Geelong Aero Club and ask what years you were a member and who were the committee members/office bearers during your membership?
I have not attempted to malign or berate you in the above and it will be interesting to see if you can respond in the same manner as the answers you provide will be an indication of you’re knowledge of the true situation at YBRS.
pol:)

pol
5th Jul 2007, 12:39
accc
It’s a pity the Geelong Aero Club only has 30 or so turn up on Saturday night and merely serves about 25 meals so why not drop in to count the cars instead of doing a drive by and that would make 26 meals?
You’re right it is a shame the amount of small airports closing around the country and if some of the people who post on this site have their way YBRS would be on that list.
The reasons for the signs is to attempt to keep unauthorised persons off the airport, surely you don’t believe the general public should be allowed to wander around the airport as they wish.
It must be remembered both the airfield and the Aero Club are private property and the owners have the same right as you or anyone else to refuse entry onto their respective private properties.
In relation to the shadow boxing, can you be more specific as to this activity and which owner and neighbour were upset?
I would be more than appreciative if your reply was more genteel than your normal writings as believe it or not some of us are not gutter dwellers.
Oh I forgot to mention the Sunday luncheon BBQ at YBRS, this is a well patronised event with many flying in (listen to 119.0) and all are welcome 12.00 start.
pol:ok:

theinsider
5th Jul 2007, 13:20
Pol you are a joke and the crew you represent are nothing but greedy profit mongers no wonder the club is in crisis with this lot scheming in the background ........ self gratifying in the little so called clubhouse a club is a place for like minded people to get together not a place to plan the demise of neighboring business people and land owners and slowly decay the family Field of forty five years you lot should be ashamed of your actions and the clubs demise will be proof of this in the short term and yes i was a happy member of the club for many years and i will not go near it till the place takes a U turn in the beliefs behind the club and as i have said many times before the whole situation has ruined YBRS reputation.
I was doing some flights from Canberra to Wangaratta last week and as usual having a coffee with the local crew and what was the talk when i said i was from Geelong of course the bull**** that has been going on for years now and is really starting to take its toll of late on all concerned so pol go and jump back in the hole you crawled out of you lot deserve everything you get :yuk:

The insider
Keeping them honest:D

accc
6th Jul 2007, 07:36
pol
“cut the bull**** and have a little confirmation”
”30 or so turn up on Saturday” – What Saturday night are you referring to?,
Last time I was at the club when there were 30 or so in the room was the fly in!
What a dismal success that was – most Saturday nights there is no one in the club room at all after 7.30pm, they have all gone home to get a proper meal.:yuk:
“25 Meals”, what are you counting – the peas on the plate!!
“People who post on this site have their way YBRS would be on that list” - don’t know of any real aviator on this site that would like to see any country airfield closed.
I have seen however a number of attempts by individuals such as Tyack and Hawke lobbying council in an attempt to close parts of YBRS and excluding members of the aviation community – Crazy Stuff -
”The reasons for the signs is to attempt to keep unauthorised persons off the airport, surely you don’t believe the general public should be allowed to wander around the airport as they wish” and all the time that I have been in attendance I have never seen a problem with the public wandering around willy nilly!
I question why they have recently been put up around the airfield and in particular why signs in front of the club rooms – which is not a part of the airfield, and is a clear sign of the Aero club trying to make themselves feel important by only accepting people in by the special “Invitation”
“all are welcome 12.00 start”. It appears not!
(Shadow Boxing –To fight with ones self)
This statement is self explanatory, Tyack is not an owner and by throwing punches, the only real person is his hurting is himself and the clubs reputation.
“some of us are not gutter dwellers” Is your memory already that faded, 13 minutes “cut the bull****” :mad:
- Pol it might be a good idea to go back and read your own posts –
“guess the dickheads have gone to ground Pol” 4th June 20064th June 2006,
ME THINKS LITTLE FINGERS AND MATCHES “where was Dancing Boy at the time?’’ 15th May 2006 (fairly insulting accusation)
“HO HO HO THIS D*CKHEAD HAS TO GO” 23rd April 2005
Trashy I must say!!
And I don’t profess to be a member of ‘The Thug Club’ or was that ‘Fight Club’
While I am at it I might as well hep some of Pol’s questions directed at the insider
Q: “How much of the airfield does the neighbour own?”
A: I think it’s about 50 hectares give or take 1 or 2, including the threshold for 36 & I have not had the ruler out in regards to 08 / 26. That is, but an integral part of the airfield nevertheless that was the original plan wasn’t to out the skydivers take the land and then out Begg by default. Lucky Luke likes aviation!
Q: “who threw the first punch?”
A: I have known Lucky and Tyack for some time, and have found, Lucky to be the last person in the world to act aggressively. Tyack on the other hand is a different story, one just has to read the local paper to see that he is even supporting irresponsible dog owners – I wonder who really needs to take reasonability for there members and who needs to be muzzled?
“ultralite association, the Geelong Model Aircraft club, the Sporting Shooters association, the Geelong MG car Club” – you forgot the cycling club who pass by, 13th Beach SLCC who were out surfing at the time, grazing cattle & migrating birds – Oh please!
Q: “What is the crisis situation at the club?”
A: Clearly the motives by some of the club members have already been highlighted and it’s bringing the whole club down. As a result, people like who like all forms of aviation like myself have left and moved there flying elsewhere. Just take a visit to Lethbridge to see how many members have moved there.
Pol – Its time you get a grip on reality before there is no were left to fly on the peninsula.
ACCC

inthefluffystuff
6th Jul 2007, 22:23
Never let the truth get in the way of a good STORY
Watch this space some good charges are happening.
I say no more. tah tah for now Randy. oh Lucky I think not

theinsider
7th Jul 2007, 00:49
Never let the truth get in the way of a good STORY
Watch this space some good charges are happening.

And the circus go,s on and on and on and on:yuk:...... no wonder no one go,s near the joint anymore they will probably sue you for breathing the air:eek: LOL ...............we do all realize that these guys are actually adults playing games for profit with peoples lives and assets like i have said many times before a lawyers picnic in the making :E and at the end of the day it will become a DZ again it,s just a matter of time it,s the only way it,s viable financially with a ancillary use as GA and ultralights i can remember a couple of years ago even at this time of the year YBRS was a buzz with movements and the car park was full all day even in the winter and there was work a plenty for all and people where making money and the airport was being improved all the time what is it now it,s a joke with the whole place with a big Grey cloud over it starting to slowly rot with the stench starting to waft far a Field what a disgrace to wittiness and such a waste of time and oppurtunity and money for all involved :=

The Insider

pol
8th Jul 2007, 09:28
theinsider
You’ve convinced me
pol

pol
8th Jul 2007, 10:11
accc
You’re just another one of the left overs from the pilots strike has beens, angry with a bitter taste in the mouth and an axe to grind.
You unleash your wrath against all that may be in opposition to your operation in an attempt to hide your inadequacy as a pilot and a businessman and your unwillingness to admit that the only person that contributed to your demise to a two bit joy flight operation WAS YOU.
Do I have remind you that the brag was, the first time lucky was punched in the mouth was at Torquay airfield.
Your words may ring true to some but not those that know you have a vested interest in the demise of YBRS.
pol

inthefluffystuff
8th Jul 2007, 11:33
In Side Her

Hell you were so right the area was full of grey today, thought the inside her was a great predictor but no lucky was up on his PADDOCK (you know not an AIRFIELD a Bloo*y PADDOCK) and the GREY it was just tears I thought it was rain and the doom was from an ex Captain (sorry never made it that far) that was the true grey, anger at getting it so wrong.

But these chappies do not tell the truth they spread little ok ok it's big fibs to try and gain some support, try wearing the chappies instead you may make yourselves happy somehow.

theinsider
9th Jul 2007, 09:32
Good to see ya on board POL:ok: i know it,s hard to swallow your pride but in this case the rats have been leaving the ship for the past 18 months and it,s only the profit mongers left (some club hey ) anyway pol wont be long and we might get back to some normality but sadly it could take quite a few years to repair the damage done by so few but affecting so many as they say karma will win in the end always do,s :p

The Insider :D

pall
11th Jul 2007, 08:03
The AGM is this week. Don't expect any wholesale changes of office. As with most clubs the same minority does the work.:hmm:

inthefluffystuff
15th Jul 2007, 08:28
Pall

Only 1 change Pall, everything is running sweetly! good to see the Inside Her was off the track as usual.

Things in this club are going along very nicely indeed.

pall
15th Jul 2007, 11:35
I agree. The mood is very positive with a good turn up at the AGM. The new initiatives for this year have been well received. I didn't detect any angst or uneasiness within the membership. Seems the INSIDER is **** stiring with little credibility.
I enjoyed chatting to members and friends I haven't seen for a while. Even won the raffle which pleased the other half.
Cheers.:)

John Walters
18th Jul 2007, 11:08
Cant believe that insider and accc have not had much to say since the annual meeting.
Thay have been proved wrong from all acounts aero club membership very healthy and increasing. one change in committee members and club looking very financil.
Just indicates the crap and lies being pedalled by these two people and as for accc/randy just watch the parachuting in the dark might bring some adverse critisim.
And as for insider the only damage being done is buy your Lucky Luke who will one day understand he has lost but cost him mega dollars because without him the airfield activity continues to increase.
Until the next chapter.
alls well.

inthefluffystuff
24th Jul 2007, 00:55
Mr. Walters

When the truth was enacted the real bull**** went the way these two characters should go "SILENT"

accc
24th Jul 2007, 05:05
John Walters,
I have to say thanks! Showed my misses that you guys have nicked named me randy! and I got some! - thanks again. :)
It would appear that you and Pall have the axe to grind to anyone that has a go and gets a 'head' - (that felt good to;))
I would not call the operators of Tiger Moth World 'poor' business operators; it would appear that with such a large house on the beach, some prime pieces of real estate, wife, 2 kids and a cow that you don’t have to go to on a daily basis to 'milk'.
As for the 'Thug Club' it would appear that there is very little change in the committee and membership - A little stagnate:(, wouldn't you agree?
ACCC

John Walters
24th Jul 2007, 10:20
To accc.
unfortunately shows your wife has very poor tastes just like yours randy.
Tiger moth world, what a joke. started out as tigermoth world, a couple of tigers, one went to heaven in the dark one anzac morning operating outside the rules and was it reported, no only after the insurance company made enquiries. now operates one tigermoth rarely flown most hours in the lakes and agcat.
as for the prime real estate a three story timber eyesore on the esplanade, a swamp land when wet, pity the poor wife and kids and as for the cow isnnt the cow called 'public'.
and as for the head I think the only head you have got randy wasnt it the head of the CASA inspector with the shovel.
and as for your jealousy of the thug club, it continues to thrieve and from all reports the last weekend was one of the most active weekends at BHA for a while many flying in for the bbq and a chat, students and locals racking up hours, unlike your unwelcoming stance at Toquair.
accc/randy get a life and as pol indicated
you ulease your wrath because all that may be in oppostition to your operation in an attempt to hide your inadequacy as a pilot and businessman and you unwillingness to admit that the only person that contributed to your demise to a two bit joy flight operation WAS YOU
and can you explain why ansett didnt want you back.
accc/randy butt out stop your s*** stiring and advance aviation instead of bringing it into disrepute with bickering and lies and accept that even though your former sparing partner lucky luke has caused problems BHA it now continues to grow with activity without the parachute problems.

theinsider
30th Jul 2007, 08:35
Oh what a load of bull shiitt John Walters BRS is dying a slow and painful death because of you lot and the profit mongers it,s bogged down in legal and council in fighting and the aeroclub (thug club) is full of cronyism with a agenda no wonder when ever you mention BRS to a professional pilot they snigger the joints a joke and the sooner it shakes its current image and gets some people who actually fly planes and dont just wank them selfs over it at there wank club and get on with business the better the airport will be the vindictive nature of John Walters is a prime example of the thug club and it,s ways. i give it till Christmas for them to sort them selfs out or i fell it could be all over and the joint will just end up a drop zone :ugh:

The Insider

theinsider
27th Aug 2007, 12:00
Its on again people the THUG CLUB is back with avenging it,s sordid ways, the next few weeks will show the real side of this crew interesting things brewing ATM i think the old THUG CLUB might of bitten off a little more than they can chew and afford by the sound of it the members are starting to squirm ATM and whats left of the club are infighting about the profits that maybe had by so few :eek:.

Iam still flying interstate ATM but i will be at BRS this weekend so should be able to do a local update soon might even have a beer at the THUG CLUB better take my boxing gloves hey LOL..... will this aero club crew ever grow up i don't think so somehow but the word is that they are slowly all moving on prob ally all punching the shiiiit out of each other the few that are left standing LOL ROTFL .:ouch:

Keeping Them Honest

THE INSIDER :ok:

rivergumlab
28th Aug 2007, 03:48
You talk the biggest c**p.:= Go find some others to vent your vindictive spite on.:} the club is going to be around much longer than you will be, so get a life!!:ugh:

inthefluffystuff
30th Aug 2007, 06:53
Aeroclub Members

Try not to be sucked in by the diatribe,they feed off any answer posted and you will only get depraved answers anyhow.

Crash Lander
14th Sep 2007, 03:03
I've only been lurking here a fairly short time, but I'm a (fairly new) member at the Geelong Aero Club, and find it to be quite a friendly and welcoming group of enthusiasts.
The sour grapes that 2 or 3 people here exhibit come across as nothing but........sour grapes.:hmm:

I've taken several friends and family to the field, and the club, since I've been a member, and they have all been welcomed and made to feel involved.
Seems one would need to be a pretty disagreeable creature to not get on with the crew at YBRS.
I know there's history of legal battles etc, and I may not know all the details, but as an 'outsider' looking in, some appear to have mis-judged a lot of people.

inbetweenthesheets
22nd Oct 2007, 10:43
Well Well Well

I just had a look at the Geelong Magistrates Court Decision for Case Nr W02241179
9th October 2007.

McWilliam has had an Interim Intervention Order placed on him with severe restrictions on his access to the BHA and why so, he bashed a 60year old Airport user and the Boys in Blue have charged him with assault.:D
(McWilliam is 35 years old what a hero)

The Magistrate said the order will remain in place until McWilliam fronts court to answer the criminal charge of assault next year.:ok:

NOW DID I PREVIOUSLY READ SOMETHING ABOUT THUGS???? :uhoh:

Sunfish
22nd Oct 2007, 20:42
Sheets, Wouldn't have the name of the Magistrate would you? Sounds to me like his blood's worth bottling.

And the alleged criminal matter might be this? Set down for 30th October? From Geelong Court schedule.

W02776546 MCWILLIAM, LUKE MAXWELL

Sunfish
22nd Oct 2007, 20:56
Just noticed this litlle gem:

From, I think the Geelong Advertiser.

July 06, 2004
THE owner of a Victorian parachute club where British skydiver Clare
Barnes plummeted to her death was placed on a 12 month bond today
after pleading guilty to 21 safety breaches.

Luke McWilliam, owner of Skydive City Club at Barwon Heads in
Victoria's south-west, also was ordered to donate $10,000 to a local
hospital.

The safety breaches were not related to the death of club member Ms
Barnes, 24, who was the daughter of British Minister for Europe Denis
MacShane and journalist Carol Barnes.

Mr McWilliam pleaded guilty today to the breaches during a hearing at
Geelong's Magistrates Court, despite previously denying all
allegations.

Mr McWilliam, 36, of Barwon Heads Road, Connewarre, had changed his
plea to avoid a costly and lengthy trial, his lawyer John Maitland
said after the hearing.

The court was told that, in a raid on the club Civil Aviation Safety
Authority, investigators had seized 20 videos which showed skydivers
jumping through cloud on 20 occasions dating back to May, 2003.

The other charge, in relation to the modification of an aircraft,
arose when investigators saw on the videos that a toilet roll holder
had been attached to the outside of a plane with gaffer tape.

Mr Maitland told the court the toilet roll holder was used as a marker
for skydivers to see whether it was in the right position before a
proper handle was fitted to the aircraft.

"This matter is definitely a one-off," Mr Maitland told the court.

Over the past seven years, more than 20,000 jumps had been made safely
at the club, which employed 25 people and was one of the biggest in
the country.

There had been only one fatal accident at the site, the court was
told.

The death of Ms Barnes in a jumping mishap in March was not related to
Mr McWilliam or the club, the court was told.

Magistrate Terry Wilson put the married father of two on a 12 month,
$5000 bond, ordering him to pay $600 costs and to make a $10,000
donation to Geelong Hospital with no tax deductions.

No conviction was recorded, but Mr Wilson warned Mr McWilliam he had
an obligation to ensure the safety of skydivers at his club.

He said if Mr McWilliam appeared before the court on similar charges
in the next 12 months, he would be ordered to pay $5000 as part of his
bond order.

"Provisions do exist in respect to people jumping through cloud," he
said.

"Now you've come under notice you must be especially careful you don't
breach that requirement. The obligation is there for safety.

"Your obligation is to ensure the safety of students is paramount."

After the hearing, Mr Maitland said going to trial would have cost
more than the fines imposed if found guilty of the safety breaches.

He said his client decided to dispose of all the matters today in a
bid to avoid a lengthy and costly trial.

Yakfivefive
22nd Oct 2007, 23:07
Uh Oh me tinks I do not want to fly for this character!!

Sunfish
23rd Oct 2007, 07:05
U tink right!

pol
23rd Oct 2007, 10:02
Sunfish
Glad you mentioned that, I will avail myself to be in court on the 30th October to hear the lies.:)
By the way, the copper's wouldn't take it there if they believed they could not obtain a conviction.:D
pol :ok:

Yakfivefive
1st Nov 2007, 21:40
Well I am all ears,did this court thingo work?

inbetweenthesheets
4th Nov 2007, 02:15
Yep
McWilliam is prohibited from the airfield until Feb 2008 when a further hearing on the matter will take place in the Geelong Magistrates court.

As to the assault the following is the case

Case No.

Informant/Respondent

Defendant/Applicant

Hearing Date

W02776546 (http://www.magistratescourtvic.ozehosting.com.au/cgi-bin/mc_crim_rec.pl?casenum=W02776546&date=13112007)
S.CONS COAD, L
MCWILLIAM, LUKE MAXWELL
Geelong Magistrates' Court
13/11/2007

Yakfivefive
6th Nov 2007, 10:43
Sheets

He is a bit of a slippery character by the looks of it , hope you are not stooging me?

r sole
23rd Nov 2007, 07:08
looks like BH east strip being converted to a caravan park permit required

John Walters
23rd Nov 2007, 10:03
How many responsible people would place barriers across a runway without closing it with the required markings.
An airline pilot tried to remove the barriers only to be attacked by McWilliam in a rage. I believe it was like comedy capers, guys putting cones etc into ute McWilliam throwing them out.
Too much for Lukey spat the dummy then placed an old caravan in the middle of the runway today
Who says this guy acts responsibly when he places aircraft and pilots at risk.
Authorities should ban him from all aviation activities australia wide.

theinsider
27th Nov 2007, 11:04
Well hasnt it all hotted up of late i have been flying OS for a while and dosent the plot thicken at the old BRS seems that old lukey is taking it to the max boys i bet the crew at the thug club are pissed off with the neighbour claming back his land after all he do,s own it and if he wants to park the love shack on the strip he owns whats to stop him hey after all you lot seem to forget who holds the title hey Mr Mc do,s and dont you all hate that pitty you lot didnt remember the old rule love thi neighbour hey LOL after all i dont think he would of ever scored a quid by you lot from landing on it i bet.

Word is he is going to wack a great big you beaut strip Nth Sth on his own land what a yarn hey but just watch this space for the landing charge imposed on the thug club LOL , i love this story it just keeps getting better and you lot at the thug club (gellong aero club ) keep fueling it ,this is a great yarn and it seems that the characters just keep getting better after all it would be a very funny sight seeing a heap of old aged boneheads running around with cones in thier hands trying to stop a bloke parking a love shack on the land he owns get a life crew and leave the land to the people who own it Luke and Barb and stop trying to profit from other peoples asetts you lot are turning into the biggest joke in GA ATM i cant to a GA airport without someone saying did you read on prune that it has hit the fan again at BRS what a joke move on profitteers and leave the place to the people who own to do as they please LOL :ok:

QNIM
27th Nov 2007, 20:49
Gday theinsider
You have the right to your opinions, even though it seems a load of crapp, but please use a spell checker.
Cheers Q

pall
28th Nov 2007, 00:35
So he plans to make his own Nth Sth strip? Like to see him get a council permit to do that! Oh, sorry I forgot. McWilliam doesn't need council permission he just does what he wants to anyhow.

Crash Lander
28th Nov 2007, 00:37
Word is he is going to wack a great big you beaut strip Nth Sth on his own land what a yarn hey but just watch this space for the landing charge imposed on the thug club LOL

Ummm, please explain how this will effect the Geelong Aero Club? Do you really believe any of them will want to land on McWally's strip?

Allan L
28th Nov 2007, 01:21
Spell checker, AND some punctuation too. Please. Or is the key immediately to the right of the comma missing from Insider's keyboard? :confused:

Yakfivefive
28th Nov 2007, 05:22
Insider

Tell him he's "Dreaming " and you can put that straight in the pool room.

inbetweenthesheets
30th Nov 2007, 09:09
HEADLINES page 5 in the Geelong Advertiser 28 Nov 2007-11-30

Airstrip assault charge
A dispute between Geelong Aero Club and neighbouring property owner Luke McWilliam has resulted in Mr McWilliam being charged with unlawful assault.

Mr McWilliam, 39 of Barwon Heads Rd Connewarre, is alleged to have struck 61 YEAR OLD Aero Club volunteer trying to mow a section of airstrip which juts on to Mr McWilliams land.

During a contest mention in the Geelong Magistrates Court yesterday, police prosecutor Senior Constable Kylie Jane said on July 1 a working bee was held at Barwon Heads Airport.

She said volunteer Leslie Tyack was helping other volunteers to mow the runway to speed up the process so planes could land.

Sen-Constable Jane said that by necessity the victim was mowing the small section of runway which is on Mr McWillian’s land.

“About 10.15 am Mr McWilliam walked briskly up to Mr Tyack who was operating a ride-on mower she said “He grabbed Mr Tyack by the left shoulder and the victim ignored him”.

“Mr McWilliam then grabbed the victim again with force and told him t “Get off my f---ing property”.
“Mr Tyack stopped the mower and explained he was cutting the grass to make it safe”.

Sen-Counstable Jane said Mr McWilliam angrily repeated his demand for Mr Tyack to get off his property and threw a punch.

“The victim put up his left arm to fend off the impact and received a glancing blow to the left side of his jaw”, she said.

Mr Tyack half rose from the mower and struck Mr McWilliam to the face.

“The victim told Mr McWilliam he was gutless hitting someone almost twice his age who was sitting down”.

The prosecutor said Mr McWilliam then stepped back and started videoing everything that was going on.

Mr McWilliam sporting a bloodied lip later went to Torquay police station to report the matter.

He denied assaulting anyone and gave a different version of events.

Magistrate Ian Von Einem adjourned the matter for a contested hearing on March 5, 2008

insider what was that you said about a thug club???:=

pol
30th Nov 2007, 10:58
Well Well Well
Who would have thought the boy had a viscous bone in his body, he’s such a nice quiet understanding young chap and generous to boot.:rolleyes:
Just goes to show one can never tell and to think he had ACCC and the insider fooled.:ugh:
What else can I say boys other than?
:D“You Little Ripper”:D
Ha :EHa :EHa :EHa :EHa

j3pipercub
1st Jan 2008, 10:58
JEEEESSSSUUSSS AITCH KAAAAAARRRRRIIIIST!!!! Yeah Don't ave a spell checker aye!!!

What a bunch of clowns you all turned out to be!!! will you all please GROW UP just a mite. I only just stumbled onto this childish scrawl and honestly I want the last 20 minutes of my life back. That is not to say that I didn't laugh out loud a few times OR that this isn't childish scrawl also :}

A very wise and experienced captain once told me that there were FOUR types of people in aviation

1. Ego Maniacs
2. Criminals
3. F#%KWITS
4. ALL OF THE ABOVE

PLEASE, just let it go, prune isn't the arena to air dirty laundry like this, neither is the Magistrate's Court. Trespass is Trespass, whether you're mowing lawns or braking and entering. Knowing the already frosty relationship divulged here on prune, driving a mower over the said property is really being a stirring OLD SH&T.

ALSO, parking a caravan in the middle of the airstrip is childish and hazardous. I wouldn't call it dangerous though. If you can't see a Caravan on an airstrip from circuit height, you shouldn't be flying. Jumping through cloud is a danger however, but unfortunately the APF are so closely knit that an infringement can be wiped by buying a carton. Serious action needs to be taken by CASA, but whether this will happen is another matter.

Just some final Observations:

John Walters: Please Use Microsoft Word. The comical state of your spelling doesn't bode well for your credibility. Translation: It makes you look stoopid.

YakFiveFive: For someone who was once wanting to drop meat bombs for this company, your tune certainly changed dramatically.

Remember, the moment you walk into an Aero Club and say good morning to anyone, you have DEFINITELY upset someone else.

TO ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS DEBACLE, MY ADVICE, LET IT GO, IT WILL DESTROY YOU AND KARMA IN AVIATION DOES EXIST, TRUST ME

I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHERE BARWON HEADS IS NOR DO I WANT TO KNOW!

FINALLY: BE GOOD TO YOURSELVES, AND ONE ANOTHER

j3

No1Dear
1st Jan 2008, 22:48
Well said J3.
Everyone at barwon heads airport are an embarrassment to aviation in Australia.

Yakfivefive
2nd Jan 2008, 02:32
J3pipercub

You do not know where Barwon Heads is but proclaim to know ME, you did waste your twenty minutes of time!!!

Oh I forgot I did think about a position with SDC but have met a few people that know a lot about them (forget the Insider he is a stooge) and the stories were not too good at all.

inbetweenthesheets
10th Jan 2008, 23:56
The Geelong Advertiser 11-1-2008

Barwon Heads airport dispute continues
Karen Matthews
11Jan08
Share this article
LUKE McWilliam, the man at the centre of a dispute over Barwon Heads airport land, has had intervention order applications struck out.
Magistrate Michael Coghlan described the applications, which called for alterations to interim orders already in place, as being an abuse of process and ordered Mr McWilliam to pay $2600 legal costs.
The court heard that Mr McWilliam took out applications against Geelong Aero Club members Les Tyack and Bryon Hawke last year.
Following a contested hearing in October, an interim order was put in place and the matter listed for hearing on February 5.
But this week Mr McWilliam took out fresh applications against the same men.
During a hearing in Geelong Magistrates' Court yesterday, Peter Burman, for Mr McWilliam, said interim orders issued in October contained some ambiguity.
``They are causing tension between the parties and need to be clarified,'' Mr Burman said.
He told the court there had been 67 incidents on the property since the orders were made and his client was requesting clarification of the wording.
``In particular a section which prohibits Mr McWilliam from `entering an active area of the airfield','' he said.
Russell Sarah, appearing for both Mr Tyack and Mr Hawke, said it was clear there was no basis for Mr McWilliam's applications and asked that matters be adjourned to their original hearing date on February 5.
Mr Sarah also asked that costs be awarded against Mr McWilliam.
Mr Coghlan said new applications could not be made because interim orders by Mr McWilliam against the same people were already in place.
He said it had also been agreed an an earlier hearing that the intervention orders would not be heard until after criminal matters against Mr McWilliam were finalised.
Nor was he prepared to change the wording of an order made by another magistrate.
``This is just another day that Mr Tyack and Mr Hawke have had to come to court legally represented,'' he said.
``I am satisfied the applications made by Mr McWilliam are without foundation.
``I am also satisfied they amount to an abuse of process, were made in bad faith and to some extent are frivolous and vexacious.''
The applications were struck out and Mr McWilliam ordered to pay both men's legal fees totalling $2600.
The original matters were adjourned for further mention on March 12.

Another Nail I would think:ok:

Yakfivefive
11th Jan 2008, 07:57
Where is the inside-her he must be working out how the judge got it wrong ha ha ha.

Crash Lander
11th Jan 2008, 10:01
Was hoping there'd be some mention of the caravan illegaly parked on the runway. But alas no. It was still there when I drove past today.

PinkusDickus
11th Jan 2008, 11:05
It's really dangerous to park a caravan in the middle of an airstrip. I've heard there are arsonists active in the area targeting them.

r sole
11th Jan 2008, 12:03
I think the vans well insured for around the $2600 mark:)

Yakfivefive
11th Jan 2008, 20:33
Talking ARSON is a really stupid comment and ranks up there with the idiot who put it there!!!

djpil
12th Jan 2008, 05:27
Nope, No1Dear,
While down that way on holidays, I dropped in to do a bit of flying there. Very professional and extremely nice bunch of people there. I'll be back.

Crash Lander
12th Jan 2008, 06:22
All except that weird little man with the caravan on the runway!:\

Pilot Error
12th Jan 2008, 11:59
Gentleman I find it difficult to understand how a person can park a caravan on an active runway and not get locked up? Surely there are federal laws to protect aircraft from lunitics? :=

flog
12th Jan 2008, 12:09
why does this thread just keep going on? Can't someone lock it?

The van, as has been mentioned before in this very thread, is on his land so he can do whatever he likes with it.

Still stupid, but hey.

Yakfivefive
12th Jan 2008, 21:34
R Sole

I would think you would have had a better appraisal $2.60 and hey flog you do not have to read this page just move on and go quiet.

inbetweenthesheets
13th Jan 2008, 09:07
The magistrate is right and how could his mateland him in this situation could there be money involved ?????:ugh:
I await further instalments on his saga
:ok:

j3pipercub
14th Jan 2008, 01:15
YakFiveFive, you said

"You do not know where Barwon Heads is but proclaim to know ME, you did waste your twenty minutes of time!!!"

I never proclaimed to know you, i just read through your previous posts and saw you asking what thier minimums were, took a wild guess and from your response BINGO!!!!

Still sad though

j3

Yakfivefive
14th Jan 2008, 04:50
Yeah Piper had a brain fade but got it right after a bit.

j3pipercub
14th Jan 2008, 09:43
Yeah dude, it's called a job. Ever heard of one? i'd wager not. You know, where you work for a company and they hopefully pay you each week? Nah didn't think so.

grow up

j3

John Walters
16th Jan 2008, 08:17
Just returned from holidays and cant believe what I see, a caravan placed in the middle of a runway by some spoilt child who has not got everything going his way. I am led to believe this is because he has an intervention order on him where he cannot enter the airfield so noone else is going to use his part of the runway. How petty can one be?

inbetweenthesheets
16th Jan 2008, 08:42
Could he have been partaking in to much McWilliam’s wine?;);)

John Walters
16th Jan 2008, 09:13
He would have to buy it because daddy won't give him any free stuff, or will he?

theinsider
22nd Feb 2008, 12:08
Hi Ya all :dance:

Just scored a Email from a mate at the war zone (BRS) WOW Big Mac got Evicted BY the mad Doctor what a laugh hey i hear all the crew where their cameras and videos in hand just like vultures swarming hey ,how petty can a airport get........ the whole joint has gone to chit in my opinion and it scored front page on the Gellong ady i hear great PR for the feild and the thug club LOL := .

Oh well at the end of the day whats 200mts matter i hear Daddy Mc is spotting sonny boy a couple of million large to build the jump center on his own land any way and his own new bueat strip so i dont think that at the end of the the sweet sound of a couple of hundred a day termenial velocity humans rocketing to the ground is to far away at the old lake connie :D
Any way i am in the States ATM flying for a Jet company in texas and loving it but i still cant wait to get back and have some fun with the boys on the new strip throwing the odd meat ball at the dirt at lake connie the new head quaters for sky dive city sounds pretty impressive cant wait to see it :ok:

the insider
Keeping the bastards honest:D

inthefluffystuff
22nd Feb 2008, 20:32
INSIDE HER

Well it all adds up now you are in Texas where all the biggest and best BULL***T comes from "You are home in the right place" good stay there.

Your friends Cheques do not seem to be any good is it dad's dough that is a little gooey at the moment? you see all are now wise about the little rich spoilt lad that always seemed to have it his way with his latest tantrums.

Funny how when you have a contract for the use of your property you do expect to be paid a when no, ta ta dancing twit. Two million **** I cannot stop laughing, no business man would throw dough away like that on a losing twit.

Inside Her your spelling is terrible are you sure illiterates would be allowed to fly jets? when you come back (never I hope) you will not pass the English test requirement.

"Keep the bastards honest" what a total loss you are, you do not even tell the truth in your slimy posts even the Polly's are now talking to CASA about his antics but you stick to your diatribe it suits you and your personality.

Yakfivefive
22nd Feb 2008, 20:40
Hey The Insider

You even got the wrong Forum? It's called "Meat Bombers at Barwon Heads"

flyitboy
22nd Feb 2008, 21:49
Oh boy this stuff in here is better than watching 'daze of our lives'!:E

F

Nev Bartos
22nd Feb 2008, 23:36
Insider , Good wind up you D:mad:Head.

Best news i heard all day. Can't wait to see the McWilliys waste more money. The City of Greater Geelong are taking Luke to court over the new "Access Road" in the "F:mad:n Paddock". He will never get a planning permit for it. Also Parks Victoria are getting involved because the operations at Barwon Heads East are disturbing migratory birds in breach of the Wildlife ACT 1975.

So how is the Megacentre going to by built ? .. Illegally perhaps like the access road ? Certainly adjoining land users have not been advised as per planning requirements.

Few hurdles Master Luke has.

1.) CASA ban of dropping within 4nm of BRS
2.) Bad Rep with C.O.G.G. Disregard for council requirements Illegal runway a.k.a "The Access Road"
3.) No Planning Approval for Megacentre. And if he applies for planning numerous objections can be expected. It will be tied up in VCAT for years.
4.) Unlikely ever to drop over Lake Connewarre with Parks Vic and CASA requirements.
5.) Assault charges which shows his true charecter.
6.) Used a strip at Mt Duneed coupla weeks back. Now Surf Coast Shire has written to the owner of the Mt Duneed Strip stopping these operations on the coast.

The feeling around Geelong is the Master Luke is a complete F:mad: Stick, so i don't think he has community support.

Newforest2
23rd Feb 2008, 07:59
No, this thread surpasses the Capetown Huey saga, keep it up!

theinsider
23rd Feb 2008, 22:10
Yes the whole thing is a joke i do admit and a embaresment for BRS and the club as a whole i trained at BRS and find the whole situation a result of a very greedy group out of control..........But at the end of the day i fell the 2 mill large will over come any greed factor ..........Because after all Big Mac do,s own the land he is building on and not even the THUG CLUB can stop him doing that :D

As has happend many times before the club members will get sick of this chit and move on as i did and maybe the club will rebuild it,s base and Big MAC will do his own thing on his own land and the area will return to normal given the right enviroment i recently seen a very large Skydiving center in the states some 25000 jumps per year operating very nicely right along side a small GA training enviro and the mutual benifits are huge improved facilitys plenty of suplamental hr,s for the students in op,s and a nice busy enviro to train in .......every ones a winner the only diffrence to this and BRS is the greed factor IMO after all the only profitable way forward for OP,s in GA (small scale) is to have a skydiving cash flow base other wise small GA airfeilds go backwards they need the all important cash flow skydiving provides the all mighty $ will win in the end and the Macs have millions to see this through and i do fell they have over time shown that they are dug in for the long haul for this one after all they own the land and no one can change that i do feel it wont be long at all till there will be a real lot of tandem meat bombs falling back in to the old lake connie at $400 a head Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo bring it on :ok:

Islander Jock
24th Feb 2008, 00:15
Well I just counted at least 25 spelling and grammatical errors in the previous post but I think I was being lenient. Do you get someone to spell check your flight plans before getting into that jet of yours? :ugh:

theinsider
24th Feb 2008, 00:40
Well you took the time to read it and mark it you must find it interesting hey:}
But i do think you should get a life LOL ....... at least im flying mate and loving it and last time i looked my spelling is fine for my flight plans all done via the computer never had a problem doing 2 a day ATM maybe 2 more than yourself i would think some how LOL ROTFL:ok:
Happy flying oh i for got your at BRS Happy Fighting LOL ROTFL :ugh:

Flying Binghi
24th Feb 2008, 01:32
Bar-won-heads...

Sounds like all parties to this unforetunate saga did their 'fight' planing at the pub.

I hate to think of the damage this issue is doing to Oz aviation.

theinsider
24th Feb 2008, 03:35
Yes OZ and Barwon Heads Airport in particular the feild has turned into the butt of all jokes of GA in the country of plenty , i havent been in OZ for a while but when i was i gave up saying i was trained at BRS just so i didnt have to explain the saga pity hey and shame on you the greed factor at BRS :yuk:

Sunfish
24th Feb 2008, 04:44
This guy is bizarre.

By the way insider, will all your tandems be jumping through cloud as usual?

P.S. My contacts in the Geelong legal and law enforcement industry indicate they are fed up with Mr. McW

theinsider
24th Feb 2008, 08:41
I am sure they are feed up with the antics of the club and and BRS as well mate .......takes 2 to tango :)
cant wait to get home to be apart of it all :ok:

inthefluffystuff
24th Feb 2008, 09:12
Inside Her

I do not think you fly at all!!!

Islander Jock
24th Feb 2008, 09:41
I do not think you fly at all!!!
well not in the sense that we refer to it as on this forum anyway.

theinsider
24th Feb 2008, 21:30
What ever...........i didnt start this thread to discuss my Job :=
Im happy doing what i love :ok:

inthefluffystuff
26th Feb 2008, 18:17
Inside Her

You got on this forum to cause trouble !!!!

inbetweenthesheets
27th Feb 2008, 06:06
Well Well Well the little boy has had to run to daddy to get him to make the boogyman go away.:{

So much for the BIG TIME BUSINESS MAN & SKYDIVE OPERATOR.:E

I would like to be a fly on the wall when daddy finds out all the lies the boy has told and how much money he has wasted through telling them and how much the bail out is going to cost.:yuk:

sheets:ok:

Yakfivefive
27th Feb 2008, 18:07
Oh the big guns are out?

I believe Mommy was at the place in the early days? but not Daddy!!

inbetweenthesheets
28th Feb 2008, 10:45
I’ve heard tell that daddy sent mummy and the boy packing many moons ago and daddy acquired a younger mummy.

Maybe daddy saw the writing on the wall then.

As to daddy’s common sense and fair play only, time will tell

sheets

theinsider
28th Feb 2008, 11:56
You lot are a bunch of Kids at that club grow up:yuk: ......A little jealous of other peoples wealth are we and want some of it.......... GO GET A JOB instead of trying to manipulate your way into it :=

The whole Airport at BRS and club is the laughing stock of GA in OZ now i hope you lot are proud of yourselfs:yuk:

Newforest2
28th Feb 2008, 18:28
Odd how 'the insider' hasn't changed his location yet, maybe it is only temporary or even only in his head!:suspect:

Also, this is obviously the only thread he reads as he has never posted on another Pprune thread, so his opinions are slightly tunnel visioned?:ugh: