PDA

View Full Version : Transit FPS

almost professional
21st Mar 2007, 10:52
Anyone in the UK still use the Transit/overflight strips? if so where do you get them from? (used to be grey in my luton days but may be green now)

Inverted81
21st Mar 2007, 11:42
gotta love the pink strips ;)

use them all the time for transitters and free callers...

tori chelli
21st Mar 2007, 12:34
Now there's an old chestnut...what's the difference between a transit & an overflight? :\

The MATS Pt 1 swaps between both phrases at random, but some people have fixed and fiercely held views on the (supposed) difference.

Ideas?

Tori

Regular Cappuccino
21st Mar 2007, 22:50
It's the design of the strips that's at issue, rather than the colour - what AP's trying to find I believe, are what we used to know as the old 'FIR' strips, instead of ones with the same layout as our arrival strips but in a different 'designer' colour.....

....I'll design one for you if you like (for a small consideration.....)
Happy Equinox
RC

Red Four
21st Mar 2007, 23:38
At the risk of being moderated, there's a company in Yorkshire called Premier Rolls that can can do bespoke strip designs, just have to provide them with the details etc.

matspart3
22nd Mar 2007, 08:53
Blimey Red...fancy going all the way up there when Sandown Press, just up the road from you will do them for you far cheaper!!:)

throw a dyce
22nd Mar 2007, 09:12
I'm surprised the Strips haven't got Nats stripes on them yet.Can I have a blue/pink or a yellow/green.It won't be long.

chevvron
22nd Mar 2007, 14:55
FIR 'grey' strips are available from NATS normal suppliers. Order number is now CA 2208 (was CA 799F). Our latest were printed on 17 Jan 07, so they must still be available!