PDA

View Full Version : Visiting West Drayton

kazzy01
15th Mar 2007, 15:17
Hi

I've just got through to the 2nd stage of the NATS recruitment process for ATC and would like to arrange a visit to West Drayton if possible in the next couple of weeks.

Can anyone help me out with a contact to arrange this as it seems that NATS no longer provide details of how to do this?

Many thanks

Karen

smellysnelly2004
15th Mar 2007, 17:07
Found this number on a google search - 01895 426003. Not really sure if it's a general number or not.

May be easier to visit a local airport. The people at BRS were very accomodating both times i went there. Just called the airport, asked for the tower watch manager and go from there.

Good luck

Jebel Ali
16th Mar 2007, 09:55
If you have no luck at West Drayton try Manchester Centre - you can see all 3 disciplines there - just call 0161 499 5320 explain who you are and what you want to do and I am sure someone will help you.

timelapse
27th Mar 2007, 18:10
Did you get any good contacts or find anyone on here who could help organise a WD visit? I'd like to go down sometime in the next 2 weeks if possible, before my stage 3 interview :)

If anyone knows anyone who could help that would be very very useful - would rather do that than phone up 'raw'..

Many TIA

viaEGLL
28th Mar 2007, 16:32
If you would like a visit to TC please pm me.

Gemsound
5th Apr 2007, 05:52
Hi,

I've just got through Stage 2 of the NATS application process and would really like to visit an ATC establishment before my Stage 3 day in a little under 2 weeks time. If possible, I'd love to visit West Drayton and a tower (I live near to LHR, but could easily do anywhere in the southern half of the UK really...) - if anyone could arrange this (or knows how I can), I'd be really grateful to hear from you.

Thankyou in advance...