PDA

View Full Version : search for Airbus training web site

FlightDetent
14th Mar 2007, 15:44
Hi,

I am looking for an A320 tech web site that included visual briefs for simulator sessions, those used by Airbus Training, apart from other useful material. I think I saw the reference here at PPRuNe, but have been searching fora with zero results.

All I remember is that the site had rather intensive orange/blue graphiscs and was probably maintained by Airbus TRE from Benelux.

Can you help?

FD
(the un-real)

A-3TWENTY
14th Mar 2007, 16:00
www.airbusdriver.net

www.wingfiles.com

www.smartcockpit.com

www.pilotosdeiberia.com

Cheers

Zenj
14th Mar 2007, 16:38
Hi

I am also on the lookout for the CBT or any type of training aid for A320.

Thanks

Arif

FlightDetent
15th Mar 2007, 10:56
Smartcockpit, definitely. Thank you, Three-20! :)

Zenj
15th Mar 2007, 14:05
A Three 20

Thanks for the links, I had managed to get the manual from Bittorent search.

I am also looking for a Computer Based Training CD for the same if someone can help.

Zenj

Dream Land
16th Mar 2007, 03:31
The airplane systems are fairly easy to learn with the information from the mentioned sites, IMO, learning the MCDU is your biggest advantage in initial training.

Zenj
16th Mar 2007, 08:19
DreamLand

I am a Boeing Driver, if thats how they call it.

I am making some plans for A320 application somewhere and I was thinking of having all the required details,cd's and links so as to enable me to study before.

Maybe you can explain more on A320

Thanks

Dream Land
17th Mar 2007, 13:11
My comment simply reflects observations from contract training where they have fairly weak training in this area, if you can be pretty familiar with the basic functions it will make things much smoother for full flight simulator sessions. Recently there was a thread that had a link for a A320 FMS trainer for your PC, this would do the trick.

Zenj
17th Mar 2007, 15:34
DreamLand

Can you give me the link for the trainer, I searched and failed to get it.

Zenj