PDA

View Full Version : Ready to copy from Valencia!

Plumaveloz
9th Feb 2007, 15:44
I work as an ATC at Valencia ACC. We provide enroute and approach control service below FL245 for Alicante, Valencia, Murcia San Javier and Albacete airports.

I often read on the forums complaints about the way we work, and I will like to listen particular matters that have happened to you, safety issues, hard to understand procedures or any other thing related to daily operation.

All your commets are welcome. If you have a break on Valencia Airport, I will sure invite you for a coffee.

Regards,

Á.

SINGAPURCANAC
11th Feb 2007, 07:59
Hello!
I would like to give my opinion about your thread. As someone who are ATCO and as ATC safety issues are my favorite objective I could say that your idea to start such thread is excellent. You will have an opportunity to receive many information from wide aviation community, and that is what you need. The only problem is how to keep your thread among top ten atc threads. I will try to help you to stay at the top but you should find more people for cooperation.
The only thing that I am not sure that will happen is: " Will your bosses change something if a pilot (on example) writes that some procedure or anything else is not OK?:D

anotherthing
11th Feb 2007, 09:43
Plumaveloz

It may be worth posting your question on the pilots forum - you may get more responses then.

However, (and hopefully I am wrong), you may either get little or no response (because poeple like to moan but won't get off their backsides and think of realistic ways to solve problems), or you will just get complaints without any sensible ideas about how to rectify any perceived issues.

Good Luck!

Plumaveloz
21st Feb 2007, 14:13
Thank you both for your support. It looks like we are doing pretty well in Valencia: No complaints at all :}

Regards,

Á.

wiccan
21st Feb 2007, 17:08
You could always post a notice in the [Air]crew rooms to an informal get together...a "few" drinks and food. Works well a Manchester:ok:
bb