PDA

View Full Version : THAT Binair voice - are there two of them?

Guy D'ageradar
8th Feb 2007, 21:01
Hi all, just had the pleasure of a certain female Binair pilot on the freq for the first time in ages but the question is this....I seem to remember one with a distinctly English accent but the same type of voice i.e. enough to make most of those present in the center drool. This one was clearly Germanic.
Anyone able to clarify whether there are two of them or is my memory letting me down?

Scuzi
8th Feb 2007, 21:10
That Binair pilot is a legend. I have yet to hear her but I'm doing my best to volunteer for as many nightshifts as I can. I've been told that I'll never validate until I hear 'the voice'.:}

Ops Guy
8th Feb 2007, 22:21
You certaintly won't be drooling if you meet her!!! :=

Red Dragon
9th Feb 2007, 04:36
Guy D'ageradar,
Does your wife know about you having this pleasure?!! :ok:
I know who you are and I know where you live..... remember!!:}

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
9th Feb 2007, 06:47
Don't forget the old saying - the ones with the sexiest voices are usually sitting on two chairs!

Megaton
9th Feb 2007, 07:12
Does that apply to the lovely sounding lady on Director at LHR? :\ :\ :\

Cactus99
9th Feb 2007, 07:21
heard her just the other night on a Manch freq.

Skipper nearly choked on his tea when she spoke!:}

square circuit
9th Feb 2007, 10:58
Spoke to her last year,had to keep asking questions then use loudspeaker to share with rest of ops room!
Almost a flight safety hazard!!:D

Barnaby the Bear
9th Feb 2007, 12:37
Ah the Mrs Binair thread again... Mrs Binair because she (as i understand it) runs Binair with her husband. Normally sat next to her..
Everytime she is on, the speaker goe's up.. As was previously stated, she is not perhaps as you may imagine! :}
But people that have met her say she has a lovely personality! :E

Ppdude
9th Feb 2007, 13:18
ahh the lovely personality...what a killer.
Does anyone know a certain lady British pilot who insists on using far to many i's in the callsign every time she frequents the manchester TMA. Drives me mad everytime. Think its the 145 mostly up to Scotland.

Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitsh 2BY!!!

zkdli
9th Feb 2007, 14:24
AAh the Binair lady,
I think that you are right, there are two. the one that we heard often on the LTMA had a french accent not german. mmmmm good thing we don't have pictures with the R/T:)

Inverted81
9th Feb 2007, 18:13
Had a Binair4X i think it was come upto sumburgh this afternoon. never had the delight to speak to her, must have spoken to her other half. Definitely germanic. Maybe next time :ugh:

international hog driver
9th Feb 2007, 19:00
There are definitely two.
The Germanic one is indeed Mrs BinAir and flies with Mr BinAir and runs the company.
Unfortunately…… and I know I will ruin this for you all now. The voice nowhere near matches the rest of the package.
Now if you want a melting voice…. Who is the lady ATCO in Schwäbisch Hall ……..
Half German half Texan……… it got me going I tell you.

Muldrake
9th Feb 2007, 19:05
Oohhh, the lovely Bin Air... Once stayed half an hour past my shift, just to hear her...

My colleagues down in Bremen made a revision on their flightplan. The end of the conversation went like this: "And by the way: It's HER!!!" :-)

I wonder how many needless wind readouts and heading reports she gets to do. Down here we sure love it...

But speaking of lovely voices, it seems that BMI also has quite a few flying E-135/145. Can't wait to bump into them someday, but as some of you have mentioned I might be in for a nasty surprise...

ATSAWHO
10th Feb 2007, 09:52
Bunch of pervs u lot.

jangler909
12th Feb 2007, 17:21
Had the privilege to control her flight last summer here up north :). Wow!

Widger
13th Feb 2007, 12:24
Nice on the phone....add 10 stone.

Face like a welder's toolbox.

What do I know? Never met her!