PDA

View Full Version : Headset Repair

fireflybob
4th Feb 2007, 16:25
I have a Sennheiser headset in need of repair - anyone know where I can get it fixed, preferably in UK?

Thanks for any help.

DB6
4th Feb 2007, 17:00
Sennheiser will fix it, is it still under warranty? The only trouble is it can take a long time if they have to send it Germany. In UK I think they use Headset Services at Shoreham airport - you could try them direct if not under warranty, 01273 234181. PM if you need the Sennheiser details.

3 Point
5th Feb 2007, 17:38
Certainly you should call Headset Services at Shoreham. They are Sennheiser's authorised repair company in this country and will do warranty work as well as private repairs if it's out of warranty. call them up, they are very helpful and, I think pretty quick off the mark too,

3 Point

Kit d'Rection KG
10th Feb 2007, 13:26
Yep, Headset Services are excellent. Very prompt, helpful, and efficient. My Bose gave a small problem, and I happened to get a charter into Shoreham. I turned up un-announced at their place, and they sorted the whole thing out under warranty without a quibble, in about half an hour! Very rare to find such good service in the UK these days. Well done!:)

TheGorrilla
10th Feb 2007, 18:24
Nah!!

Screwdriver, soldering iron, flux and a brick bolster and mallet are all that you need. :}

Give it a go, what can go wrong?? :E :E

Kit d'Rection KG
11th Feb 2007, 20:19
Well, worst case, you realise your soldering isn't up to scratch when you see an F3 on the wingtip :) :) :)

TheGorrilla
12th Feb 2007, 01:02
That's when the brick bolster and mallet are handy.