PDA

View Full Version : Saad Air

rovski
1st Feb 2007, 17:44
U guys knows about this Biz jet?

formulav
2nd Feb 2007, 15:46
Hello,

Just wondering who are you flying for? Am trying to get over there to do some flying myself. If you have any info on where to apply it would be appreciated. I have 10,000 hrs. 7500 jet/tubine, mostly heavy jet/transoceanic. Trying to get into the bizjet scene.

Thanks,

formulav

Fitter Hotel
4th Feb 2007, 13:53
Hi there
Check airliners.net for pictures VP-CMS or VP-CAA. The last one, the big one has just been delivered but is still due for outfitting (at least 2 years). The operation and crewing is through NAS(!!!), at the moment. They plan to have their own AOC this year (inschallah). So far the "chiefpilot" is a Jordanien guy. He is running it with the so called DOF... I heard, he is allways on the a/c and allways the PIC and as long they have PAX allwasy flying...:ugh: :ugh:
Otherwise its not bad. Not too much flying, trips are planed quite early. The a/c is based in OBBI but because of NAS the crew has to stay in Dammam:{

Hope that helps.

rovski
4th Feb 2007, 15:55
Thank you so much

mutt
4th Feb 2007, 16:18
Fitter Hotel...

Let me get this straight...

NAS are supplying the pilots, but the SAAD Chief Pilot also flies the aircraft? What kind of arrangement is this????

Mutt

Fitter Hotel
4th Feb 2007, 16:40
mutt,
he is (still) with NAS. All pilots are coming from NAS but have to be aproved by Saad, FA are dirctly emplyed by Saad.