PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Center

Qatar ATC
24th Jan 2007, 10:04
Hi ,

I am looking for some information about that sector. Please state what you know also how many sectors does it have with frequencies please ?

Regards,
Qatar ATC

AirNoServicesAustralia
24th Jan 2007, 13:44
Sorry I'm confused. If you are indeed QATAR ATC, then all you would have to do is call us on the coord line and we will happily tell you all these details. Not that any of the information is a secret but the easier avenue would be to just ask us while you are at work. Bottom line is all our sectors have frequencies, and most of the time we don't have enough sectors or people to man them.:E

makeapullup
24th Jan 2007, 14:27
His location might be a clue!

prowler
24th Jan 2007, 14:29
Sorry I'm confused. If you are indeed QATAR ATC, then all you would have to do is call us on the coord line and we will happily tell you all these details. Not that any of the information is a secret but the easier avenue would be to just ask us while you are at work. Bottom line is all our sectors have frequencies, and most of the time we don't have enough sectors or people to man them.:E

hey ANSA

gidday mate, but dont u think or lets ass-U-me many of ppls here are WaNnAbEeS?? or few r d REAL DEAL Here?

MAny use different nicks or names or wateva u call em for disguise or dreamjob thingy.....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who knows,,,,me thinks he cud be a future ATC frm BAH-DOH location...

Cheers ANSA:oh:

Qatar ATC
24th Jan 2007, 14:46
Hi ,

Indeed. On may to real ATC ( Bahrain is current location ) and starting in September ( Qatar ) in the Qatar Aviation College so I wanted for general information to obtain these. In case you think those things are secret please do PM me those and they will stay a secret.

I am not hiding anything or disguisng, I can always prove my identity.

Thanks all,
Qatar ATC ( Soon to be ) :)

BlueSkye
24th Jan 2007, 17:22
Hey Qatar ATC. Good luck on your endeavours. Are you completely insane though.:E

Anyhow, as to your question. There are 4 permanent sectors namely UAE North - 132,15Mhz; East - 124,85; Central - 120,9 and South - 128,25. A fifth sector, West, opens at night to work the invasion of Dubai from the west. This sector is situated underneath the North sector and combines into it during "quiet" periods. Quiet periods are on Tuesdays and Saturdays between 1502Z and 1506Z. Daily movements are on average 1200 - 1300 per day. Qatar deals only with UAE South and Central, but never with North/West or East. Bahrain deals with North and Central. East connects with Oman. There is no upper sector. All sectors are GND - UNL. The center is situated in Abu Dhabi.

Once again all the best and good luck with Doha APP, if you're going there. That man works his @ss off at times.

:ok:

Qatar ATC
24th Jan 2007, 18:55
WOW BlueSkye,

You never fail to impress mate!

Thanks for the info but I am thinking of getting my license then off to Serco if that fails off to Doha if that fails back to FogCity aka Bahrain :ugh:.

I have another question :

Does Qatar have its own CTR or just borrow Bahrain East Center as its hers. I been in real life into Bahrain ATC and I saw Bahrainis manning the Bahrain center and not like Doha Center. Can you please get me some more info about that?

I guess I am NUTS & live for STRESS :E:p
Thanks,
Anas aka Qatar ATC :)

AirNoServicesAustralia
25th Jan 2007, 12:47
Just a couple of corrections to BlueSkye's helpful message. Bahrain deals with North, Central and South. South also connects with Oman. And I think we have well and truly left behind 1200 daily movements and from now on it is 1300 +
Just my opinion but I wouldn't work in Doha for all the tea in China. It sounds and looks like a complete cluster Faarrk every night, and that is no offence to the brave souls working there, it's just that they are let down by their employer, that is no staff and no decent procedures.
Good luck!!!