PDA

View Full Version : Area info

Atishoo
8th Jan 2007, 21:41
I'm not sure this is the correct place but thought cabin crew would have the best ideas for me.....

My Hubby , me and my 10yr old have decided we are going to Australia for a month at Xmas 07. I dont have a clue where to start, which route, where to go, and which airline. I think we will wanna go thru Singapore, dont wanna go to Sydney or Melbourne particularly, but want gr8 beaches im thinking Brisbane, then onto family in Perth. We need to split the flight almost in half with a 2 day break each way, any suggestions pls?

I Just Want To Fly
9th Jan 2007, 00:22
Why not Sydney, that is my home town, and we have some of the nicet beaches in the world, with great nightlife, shopping and food!

Your travel agent would be the best person to speak to regarding which is best. That way you can factor in availability, price and routing/stopovers.

You can fly into one city, and out of another, it's called an open-jaw. The following airlines all fly to Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. SQ, MH, TG, EK, CX & QF. I'm not 100% sure, so don't hold me to it though. But for example with SQ you could fly LHR-SIN-BNE // PER-SIN-LHR. Then all you would need to do is buy an internal sector BNE-PER. Fares start at around AU$200, which is really cheap for a 4 hour flight!

Enjoy the land of Oz!