PDA

View Full Version : JAZZ

french_fry
25th Dec 2006, 05:45
Just looking for some info on the JAZZ interview. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

surveytheworld
25th Dec 2006, 15:02
I know several folks who have done the interview and it's all questions like "Have you ever had a conflict in the cockpit" and such. Check out the forum thread below for some more info.

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?t=14587

Good luck!

french_fry
25th Dec 2006, 16:56
Thanks for the info

Merry Christmas

angryblackman
25th Dec 2006, 21:33
[QUOTE=surveytheworld;3037077]

I know several folks who have done the interview and it's all questions like:

"Have you ever had a conflict in the cockpit" ...and such.

Here's how I responded to that question at the interview:

Well, I would file a multi-million lawsuit against my employer, because clearly my employer (management) has failed to prevent a hostile workplace from occurring. By allowing that pilot to continue to make life miserable he/she has caused infliction of emotional distress and the loss of the joy of living. Therefore my employer is responsible.

After I sued my employer of violating my civil rights (you insert - I'm a minority, (i.e.. black, Indian, Eskimo, woman, etc.); I would sue the pilot responsible for a hostile workplace, by garnishing his wages, seizing his personal assets, (i.e.. his house, car, boat, bank account.)
Of course I would offer my employer a settlement out of court for a substantial financial sum and of course the pilot who caused the hostile workplace would have to be fired, as part of the legal agreement between my attorney and the company.

He would not be allowed to resign or retire; he/she would have to formerly fire so he/she would be unable to find another job.

surveytheworld
26th Dec 2006, 02:31
Here's how I responded to that question at the interview:

Well, I would file a multi-million lawsuit against my employer, because clearly my employer (management) has failed to prevent a hostile workplace from occurring. By allowing that pilot to continue to make life miserable he/she has caused infliction of emotional distress and the loss of the joy of living. Therefore my employer is responsible.

After I sued my employer of violating my civil rights (you insert - I'm a minority, (i.e.. black, Indian, Eskimo, woman, etc.); I would sue the pilot responsible for a hostile workplace, by garnishing his wages, seizing his personal assets, (i.e.. his house, car, boat, bank account.)
Of course I would offer my employer a settlement out of court for a substantial financial sum and of course the pilot who caused the hostile workplace would have to be fired, as part of the legal agreement between my attorney and the company.

He would not be allowed to resign or retire; he/she would have to formerly fire so he/she would be unable to find another job.

Interesting. What type of response did you get? :}

angryblackman
26th Dec 2006, 03:03
Interesting.
What type of response did you get? :}[/QUOTE]
The pilot (Captain) stood up pointed at the door and shouted get out, who do you think you are? Do you think that is funny?
The woman human resource manager grabbed his arm and instructed him to sit down immediately. She said I was entitled to the entire interview and preceded to continue asking interview questions. But not before asking the Captain first if he was discriminating against me (reminding him I was a minority).
He didn't say a word for the rest of the interview.
As we ended the interview, I told the Captain that if you simple offered me a direct entry Captain position, I wouldn't have to worry about conflict in the cockpit. Since I would be the Captain!
Not one word came out of his mouth. I said... leaving the office, what's wrong... Cat got your tongue? And added that if I didn't get the job, I had a job offer at Transport Canada as an Air Carrier Inspector, and hoped to see him on the line soon.

J.O.
26th Dec 2006, 06:06
And added that if I didn't get the job, I had a job offer at Transport Canada as an Air Carrier Inspector, and hoped to see him on the line soon.

Gawd help us. I don't know which would be worse, a guy with your attitude in the left seat, or a guy with your attitude holding a pilot's career in his hands.

sec 3
26th Dec 2006, 09:55
If you're part of a "minority", then canada is the place for you. In that country,they bend backwards to the point of stupidity for minorities. Angryblackman will probably end up at AC. Sounds like he'll fit right in:} Happy Flying

rigpiggy
26th Dec 2006, 16:45
I think, that at this juncture, I'd like to nominate AGB as "Troll of The Year"

angryblackman
28th Dec 2006, 02:10
I think, that at this juncture, I'd like to nominate AGB as "Troll of The Year"

I'd like to thank my audience for that wit; I'm actually a professor of English literature at the University of British Columbia! D

rigpiggy
28th Dec 2006, 20:27
Nice edit professor, find the attached email notice

ear rigpiggy,

angryblackman has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to
entitled - JAZZ - in the Canada forum of PPRuNe Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=257465&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by rigpiggy)---
I think, that at this juncture, I'd like to nominate AGB as "Troll of
The Year"
---End Quote---
I'd like to thank my audience for that witt, I'm actucally:D a professor
of English literature at the University of British Columbia!:D

dingo222
29th Dec 2006, 00:07
funny though. If I ever won the lottery, I'd make it my job to interview at jobs that I never wanted just to have fun!

rigpiggy
29th Dec 2006, 14:15
If that is truly your vocation, then maybe you should change your location. I's a poet and I didn't know it