PDA

View Full Version : Wanabee looking for info from Exec-jet drivers

jamestkirk
21st Dec 2006, 12:25
I am one of those who have been looking for my first F/O position for two and a half years (don't remind me).

I have been desperately trying to get into the corporate sector but get the type rating ssue pop up time ad again.

I am a CPL/PPL instructor with just under 1500hrs. I also have a wealth of experience working in the european corporate sector (non-aviation) in training and development.

If any of you who are currently working in this sector would think that this experience would be of interest to the company you work for. And, may positively push the lack of a type rating. could you please let me know.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

JTK

CL300
21st Dec 2006, 14:55
I am one of those who have been looking for my first F/O position for two and a half years (don't remind me).
I have been desperately trying to get into the corporate sector but get the type rating ssue pop up time ad again.
I am a CPL/PPL instructor with just under 1500hrs. I also have a wealth of experience working in the european corporate sector (non-aviation) in training and development.
If any of you who are currently working in this sector would think that this experience would be of interest to the company you work for. And, may positively push the lack of a type rating. could you please let me know.
Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
JTK

AT 1500 TT you have Netjets... a little bit more and you are there...If you want to of course...

PicMas
22nd Dec 2006, 17:36
Excuse me for piggybacking but...

@CL300

What are the realistic credentials for a shot at NJE?
I am sitting on 2200hrs, currently capt. on King Air. Presently holder of FAA ATP but expecting to hold JAA tickets this spring.
I realize that I could call the company and ask but, what are rumours networks for?

A merry X-mas

CL300
22nd Dec 2006, 18:25
Excuse me for piggybacking but...
@CL300
What are the realistic credentials for a shot at NJE?
I am sitting on 2200hrs, currently capt. on King Air. Presently holder of FAA ATP but expecting to hold JAA tickets this spring.
I realize that I could call the company and ask but, what are rumours networks for?
A merry X-mas

With a JAA ATPL and this amount of Flight time , you are in the ball park for recruitment in Europe, another 150+ this year I believe...It is not necessary to call anybody just go on the website and send your resume http://www.netjetseurope.com/home.html?lang=eng under carreer :cool:

Merry Xmas

unablereqnavperf
31st Dec 2006, 08:58
jamestkirk pm me!