PDA

View Full Version : Luton radar

verticalhold
18th Dec 2006, 17:34
If you were the controller on 129.55 at 16:45 today, with a Peter Sellars accent then thank you sir you made my day. Especially with the Global Express crew.

SP IFR in helicopters gets a tad boring, ATC humour becomes an essential. Keep up the good work:ok:

neilmac
18th Dec 2006, 23:24
I was flying another ATC mate on trip towards North Weald and I said call Luton for a service. He gave the worst a/c call ive heard in ages and from a professional.... the Luton guy just went "AND" I was in stiches!!!#

Neil mac

Happy xmas to All

classicwings
30th Dec 2006, 12:01
Bonjour mon braves!

Je was 'pissing' by ATC Pprune forums and noted the light hearted comments al a Peter Sellers. Guilty as charged it was ME! ATC need'nt be serious and heavy going all the time. Obviously there is a time and a place for everything but glad the odd bit of silly humour is appreciated by all my listeners.

Thank you for choosing Luton Radar, have a nice day.

A Bientot!

Pierre of Luton.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
30th Dec 2006, 12:35
classicwings.... you still 'av ze laysonse?

Bren M

ShyTorque
31st Dec 2006, 21:19
Classicwings,

Didn't get to hear it (wish I had) but as another corporate heli pilot often needing a transit of your airspace (and sometimes going around it if you sound too busy) I'd like to say thanks to you and your colleagues for your excellent service and good humour this past year! :ok:

Happy New Year.