PDA

View Full Version : Brymon changes at BRS?

LabyrinthMan
13th Aug 2001, 17:40
Hearing rumours that Brymon has a big announcement about its domestic flights at BRS on 17th Sept. Anyone have any ideas or verification?

Tinytim
13th Aug 2001, 18:46
That's about the time GO start competing on the hitherto exclusively Brymon Scottish routes. Tell us more...

Tower
13th Aug 2001, 18:58
It's about time Brymon were shown a thing or two. Let's see how they compete against Go.

Let the battle commence.

cap.pulitov
13th Aug 2001, 21:13
Maybe a 146 at BRS? Heard Eight Cabin Crew joined GO already..No Flight Deck moving across yet..

Tinytim
14th Aug 2001, 11:38
No competition at all Tower!

Did you not know that Brymon have a "superior product" to GO?

Brymon customers are more than happy to pay three times the price for this service. They are not the slightest bit interested in the fact that with GO they have more cabin space and comfort or that GO will be arriving at BRS on time with cat 3 when the "superior product" passengers will be driving up from Exeter when their cat 2(sometimes) bendi-jets cannot get into BRS (usually the case between November and May!).

Oh dear that does not make sense does it, maybe I have been reading to many management handouts!

Tower
14th Aug 2001, 18:18
I wonder if Brymon are prepared to do battle? I know Go are. The big announcement better be good, and not just that they plan to offer lower fares.

BAlite
15th Aug 2001, 18:43
just heard that 2 brs 145 f/o's will be leaving for Go!

alterego
17th Aug 2001, 14:58
I and several others at BMI would be very interested in 146 ops out of BRS, please could you keep us posted?

Lord Fulmer
17th Aug 2001, 19:41
Alterego, the Bristol "Go" base is going to be 737 powered, not 146's.
Sorry mate!

Readback Correct
18th Aug 2001, 16:19
The Dash-8 crews will be getting to see alot of Jersey, you'll be doing the JER-SOU route from November.

146man
18th Aug 2001, 19:08
Lord Fulmer,

It will probably be Brymon under the new BACE title that will be operating the 146's.
Heard a rumour that 2 aircraft of BRAL's which are currently being operated by BMC on the Lufthansa franchise will be getting returned to BRAL which is also now under the "BACE" umbrella.It has been suggested that these 2 aircraft will be competing on the scottish routes out of Bristol against GO.

Watch this space!!

"YOUR GEAR's NOT DOWN,U AIN'T COMING IN!!" :)