PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Question For Canadian CX Pilots

Mach75
4th Dec 2006, 20:53
Hi there, I'm a Canadian citizen and I recently received my start date for Adelaide but I'm having a lot of trouble getting a definitive answer from the australian government regarding the type of business visa required for the training. I seem to be getting a lot of conflicting information. Has any other Canadian been through this lately and could you shed some light on the type of visa required, how to apply, and how long it might take to be approved? Are Canadians required to obtain an occupational trainee visa which is sponsored by CX? I would really appreciate any information that might guide me in the right direction - my start date is coming up quickly.

Oasis
4th Dec 2006, 22:15
I never heard of anyone having to get a visa, but I may be wrong.
What does cx say about it?

Cpt. Underpants
4th Dec 2006, 22:30
Call CX recruiting and ask them. It's something that they should have briefed you on - in any case, it's been done hundreds of times before so I doubt it's a big deal. Relax, don't panic. PM me if you need Peg's number.

777300ER
4th Dec 2006, 23:56
What you need is called a Short Validity Business ETA and can be applied for here: http://www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETAAus3En.html

It will only take 5 mins.

Have fun in ADL.