PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Rental in Toronto Area

Soap Box Cowboy
30th Nov 2006, 23:08
I'm looking for places to rent an aircraft in the Toronto area. It's in order to get some night hours in order to get my ATP. Looking for a 152/172 size aircraft and flying about 5-6 hours per night to a total of 50 hours or so.

Anyone have any good places to go. Should be around March when I go and do it. Also prices and if I can perhaps get a cheaper deal if I buy a block of hours and using the aircraft after regular schooling hours.

20driver
1st Dec 2006, 01:50
Try the Brampton Flying Club at CNC3. They have a decent rental fleet.

20driver

Soap Box Cowboy
4th Dec 2006, 11:16
Is anyone renting planes at the airfield in the harbour and do they have lighting there for night ops?

J.O.
4th Dec 2006, 16:44
Try Island Air at CYTZ. Info is available on their website...

http://www.flyislandair.net/

PawneePilot
10th Dec 2006, 22:37
Try Guelph or Brampton Flying Club, those are your two best bets. DO NOT go to the island airport, the fees there for a 152/150 are $130+fuel surcharges which are another $15 or more per hr. and the island isn't open very long at night. From a guy who did exactly what you're doing, try the others. They're super-friendly and have good rates.

- Cheers

flyblocktime
22nd Oct 2009, 14:14
Hey there. If you are looking for a block of time try flyblocktime.com

We are in the toronto area.

cheers

lunav
2nd Nov 2009, 19:54
I went to Next jet. Good planes and they where the cheaper in the area.bye

Bouncer150
9th Apr 2010, 23:00
Hey, I have a 150, will be based in Brampton at the end of the month. PM me if you're still interested!

rkerb
14th Jul 2010, 20:34
Hi,

Im just saw your posting here, and I'm very interested in purchasing some block time from you.

Professional Amateur
15th Jul 2010, 23:19
Hey guys,
I am coming over to Canada in Novemeber from Aust and am looking at converting my CPL to a Canadian one whilst over there.

Where is a good place in Oshawa to get this done?

Are the exams done at the flying schools or at a government facility?
I belive I need to do about 4 exams to convert, is that correct?

Once I find a place I will hound them with all of the other questions.

thanks,

PA

gurmeetsalooja
10th Aug 2010, 03:13
hey hi.....well i m here in toronto downtown but would like to know if u are interested in renting your Aircraft for a couple of hours......i posses a FAA / CAA commercial Pilot licence....

would like to take my family and friends for a flight.....as i m here for a couple of days more......
saw ur post so would like to know....well if ur interested then u can email me back on [email protected]

Awaiting a Positive response...

Regards,

Gurmeet Salooja.

gurmeetsalooja
10th Aug 2010, 03:17
hey hiiii everyone.....

can anyone help me out with a rental company whr i could get a Cess 152 / 172 for rental in or around toronto....brampton would b fine too for cheap....

thanks.