View Full Version : Average pay??

Wish4rs6
21st Nov 2006, 17:22
Dont know if anyone would know the answer to this question but here goes!

I currently live in Guatemala City and am a co-pilot in Sabreliner 60(SBR1).
FAR PART 91 OPS. The Aircraft is registered in the US which means you must have your american licenses to fly it. and I am a US citizen .. My question is how much should I be getting paid to fly this aircraft as SIC? I have even gotten an SIC Type on my own because of a new law implemented by the OACI which the company did not pay for. Nor does the company have to worry about getting me Visas to get in anywhere. I currently do not recieve any type of medical or life insurance either.
I took this job right after finishing up at Flight Safety Academy for money I am not even going to mention but mostly because of the experiance I would gain. I now am pushing about 1000 HoursTT, 400 PIC 500 Multi and about 350-400 Multi-Turbine(SIC). Any Advice would be appreciated..

Thanks,
Adam

411A
21st Nov 2006, 21:26
According to the NBAA, the expected salary for a SIC on the NA265 would be $4600/month plus any benefits, if any, operated under 14CFR91.

Wish4rs6
21st Nov 2006, 22:23
Thanks for info 411A! Where could I find that info? All help would be greatly appreciated! Again Thank you!

411A
22nd Nov 2006, 00:01
The information comes from the NBAA corporate pilot salary survey, published annually.
Become an NBAA menber, and it's supplied along with much more info, which is truly informative and useful.
Dues...for a single aircraft operation, is $200/year.
Well worthwhile for a corporate operator, in my opinion.

Some of this info is also published in Business/Commercial Aviation, published monthly, via controlled subscription.