PDA

View Full Version : Wanted; share in 4 seater nr. Staffordshire

iannay
13th Nov 2006, 18:19
I'm hope to join a group sub £6K in a non too complex 4 seater, close to Cheadle in Staffordshire. I'm not particularly hours building and want the seats so I can occasionally take along my relatively light family. At around 90 hrs I haven't much experience, but all has been on short grass strips.
I'm pretty practical, and don't mind mucking in at all mainenance tasks it's legal for me to undertake etc.
Best aircraft I've seen so far is a Tri-pacer, but need so many cushions to see past the compass I worry I'll have trouble getting at the flaps. Any tips/advice or contacts greatfully recieved....PM if you wish.

Rod1
13th Nov 2006, 20:44
There were a number of shares going at Tatenhill which are around your price range. Why not go have a look at the notice board and ask the club?

Rod1

iannay
15th Nov 2006, 07:03
Yes, I checked out Tatenhill a couple of weeks ago, and all must have gone. I could only see a £9K beast and microlights on the noticeboard.

I am of course willing to spend much less :-), but 'won't be able to go very far if it doesn't have four seats.....

ian

crap pilot
15th Nov 2006, 08:14
If you are willing to go a little further north then Barton has loads of shares to offer. pm me if you want any details.