PDA

View Full Version : air traffic control selection

anybodyatall
24th Oct 2006, 21:38
hey just a quick question anyone know about stage 1 selection, if i do really well in all the tests but badly in the one with the Cubes does that mean i have failed?

Barnaby the Bear
24th Oct 2006, 21:48
:} If you were told yes would that make you sleep better?

I take it you have just done that? Nothing you can do about it now, just wait and see.
Good luck.

anybodyatall
24th Oct 2006, 21:51
i expect that is the situation but i was actually curious as to how they mark. overall or singular test marks

Barnaby the Bear
24th Oct 2006, 22:01
Without seeing your actual paper, nobody except the powers that be could answer your question. I doubt they would say anyway.

'Fraid you will have to sweat it out. You probably haven't done as bad as you think.

djmboss
10th Nov 2006, 12:49
anybodyatall - in response to your thread I sat the apptitude test Jan 27th this year and also came away from it thinking I had done well in everything but the cubes and hoping my average would get 'pulled up' but I didnt get through on that occasion. You may have had your answer by now - how did it go?

I guess the best advice I could offer applicants facing the tests is practice the cubes, I have read lots of threads from people who reckon this was the one that let them down....

For re-application, NATS recommend for me to apply late December to sit the tests again in Jan but I would prefer to work to my date of first application (Nov 20th) due to the month of difference it would make, can anyone comment on when they applied 2nd time round and if there is anything to be aware of? I'm told I don't have to do the whole online testing thing again which is a mercy i suppose.