PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Shop(s) Toronto

VintageRed
24th Oct 2006, 18:54
Gday there,

I was wondering where there might be a pilot shop in/around the Toronto area. I am currently at Flight Safety doing some training but i would like to get to a pilot shop if there is one around.

Any help/directions would be appreciated.

Cheers
VR

North of You
24th Oct 2006, 19:20
Two words: www.aviationworld.net (http://www.aviationworld.net) right beside T-II at the airport.

flyboy519
24th Oct 2006, 19:24
I love pilot shops in Toronto because the two that are there are beside some of Torontos ..... ahhhhhh ..... more entertaining nightspots :E Aviation World on Carlingview Drive is fantastic and Threshold Aviation on the North end of the airport is getting there. Check them out ..... and then checkout the lively dancing next door to each.

Day 478 in the Desert .... no clouds, no rain ( God I hate this place ) :ugh:

VintageRed
25th Oct 2006, 15:29
Cheers fellas, thanks for that, i'll check them out:}

29chev
25th Oct 2006, 16:06
www.thresholdaviation.com

These guys are great

r3500vdp
25th Oct 2006, 16:32
Yep both stores are great and yep my wife got very very suspicious about me being into collecting models when she noticed the entertainment next door at both shops :)

keel beam
25th Oct 2006, 16:53
Two words: www.aviationworld.net (http://www.aviationworld.net) right beside T-II at the airport.

Not quite - Carlingview Drive is a 5 minute drive away ..... but an interesting shop nevertheless:ok:

El Lobo Solo
25th Oct 2006, 19:16
Yep both stores are great and yep my wife got very very suspicious about me being into collecting models when she noticed the entertainment next door at both shops :)That's a shack. Great shops. Great entertainers next door. Gotta love Toronto.

PPRuNeUser0199
27th Oct 2006, 20:35
My two favorite things Airplanes and ladies!:E

Golden Flyer
27th Oct 2006, 20:47
How do I get to threshold from Carlingview dr. (leaving aviation world)?

roadbiker
28th Oct 2006, 01:11
Turn right out of the parking lot, go to the first light (Dixon Road). Turn left. Dixon changes it's name into "Airport Road" Follow it as it winds around, past the Airport terminals, past Zet's (great greasy spoon), and up to Derry Road (a big main road). Turn left onto Derry Road and go west. Watch for Threshold on the right hand side. It's in a little business park

Or, look it up on Google maps: maps.google.ca "threshold aviation" city "mississauga"

Golden Flyer
28th Oct 2006, 23:49
Turn right out of the parking lot, go to the first light (Dixon Road). Turn left. Dixon changes it's name into "Airport Road" Follow it as it winds around, past the Airport terminals, past Zet's (great greasy spoon), and up to Derry Road (a big main road). Turn left onto Derry Road and go west. Watch for Threshold on the right hand side. It's in a little business park

Or, look it up on Google maps: maps.google.ca "threshold aviation" city "mississauga"

Thanks for the info roadbiker. I'll be sure to check the store out...