PDA

View Full Version : aviation ring tones absolutely free?????

airac
16th Oct 2006, 22:06
Sorry chaps I know one has to sell ones soul every now and then but is it really necessary to advertise these ring tones.
Some people especially the younger ones, who use this site will see the words free, and not the subscription charge of £9 per wk until you text stop to a particular number.
As a father who's daughter once fell foul of this CON, I honestly believe that these companies should not be allowed to continue in business, let alone be allowed to advertise on such a site as this . :mad:
Please can you outlaw them :D

vapilot2004
16th Oct 2006, 22:14
With almost all of the newer phones, if you can hear the sound you want, you can record it and make it your ring-tone. (and send it to others)

My phone alternates between a quacking duck* to something that came with the phone that I like and finally to a 1950s telephone ring* :) - all depending on who's calling me.

*my own recordings

I honestly believe that these companies should not be allowed to continue in business

Airic, I agree with you 105% :ok:

onetrack
16th Oct 2006, 23:51
Ahhhh .. it looks like airac has missed out on his chance to get a highly profitable ring-tones franchise ..

Could I interest you sir? .. in our best-selling ringtone, to the aviation types? .. it goes .. Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! - PULL UP!! PULL UP!! PULL UP!! .. and is guaranteed to ensure it gets your attention, so you never miss a call .... :E :E :E