PDA

View Full Version : another boring request for info

tits_up
9th Oct 2006, 05:41
OK I apologise in advance, I am looking for a rotary training school in BC, quality more important than cost, commercial ties/outlook more important than 'make the student feel good about themselves' instructors, I am looking to make it a career, and so want to be told if I'm cr*p and have no aptitude so I do'nt waste my money and time. Okanagan mountain, and PHS look to be good outfits, has anybody had good/bad dealings with either, or any others in the vicinity. Thanks. :ok:

jeff748
9th Oct 2006, 12:15
Do you have a fixed wing ticket yet? Why do you want to have a big black cloud over your head for (the rest of) your career?:ugh:
Good luck.:}

tits_up
13th Oct 2006, 06:55
no fixed wing ticket, do I take it to mean rotary opportunities are worse than for fixed wing:confused:

punkalouver
16th Oct 2006, 14:15
Why do you want to have a big black cloud over your head for (the rest of) your career?

You must know what that is like. CNP3:p

airtids
30th Oct 2006, 17:32
Try Valley Helicopters in either Merritt or Hope. I understand the fellow in Merritt is exceptional, but also heard he may have recently medicalled out. Good luck.

CaptW5
1st Nov 2006, 00:46
I know that there are quite a few Canucks at the "Rotorhead" forum here, might be a better place to ask the question.
Also:
http://www.verticalmag.com/community/