PDA

View Full Version : NATS Stage 2 Recruitment

DerekTheElephant
4th Oct 2006, 18:08
Hello all....

I'm currently swotting up for my stage 2 tests/interview etc however I've got a couple of queries: What format does the motivation paper take?- Is it a multiple choice exam similar to the stage 1 paper? Also, what is a "structured interview"? Is this a technical interview or purely an HR one?

If anyone can shed any light on this it would be much appreciated so I focus on the correct areas for my preparation.

Thanks

Kirk Biddlecombe
4th Oct 2006, 18:20
Hi Derek,

The motivational test is indeed multiple choice and is slightly more advanced than the stage 1 test. (but not too dissimilar).
As for the structured interview, I believe this is the 60 question HR interview.

Good luck!

K.

feinwerkbau
4th Oct 2006, 20:37
Multiple choice for motivation and be prepared to give examples for the interview so I've been told.

I'm going next week so I might be able to shed more light after that!!

DerekTheElephant
4th Oct 2006, 21:26
Thanks for the swift reply guys. Appreciated.

vixen1
5th Oct 2006, 10:32
The motivation paper is based on a booklet that you SHOULD have been sent by Hr (via a link). I say SHOULD because they didn't send it to me and I know at least one other person who also didn't receive it. The booklet is different from the one you were sent for your stage one.

The interview has nothing to do with the test paper. It is more like a quick fire Hr interview where they expect you to give examples. For instance, 'Are you xxx?' [you would answer yes or no] WHY do you think you're xxx?