PDA

View Full Version : Are You Under Utillised?

pistongone
29th Sep 2006, 09:13
A light hearted question to which i expect some interesting answers, could any of you suggest something better for me to do than trolling through PPRUNE whilst waiting for my work to arrive from FED-EX who are allways close to useless at sticking to agreed delivery times?:} :} Any one know any other sites of interest to an aviation junkie??

IO540
29th Sep 2006, 09:23
There are a few other UK pilot forums (fora?) but if you prowl them all your eyes end up sore, you get a bad back, and you get no work done :)

I think PP offers a reasonable balance between information content and a reasonable discussion, and being dominated by a bunch of people posting 10,000 one-liners per year who rarely say anything worth reading but generate a load of messages which one has to wade through..

For me, PP is more fun than buying and reading a newspaper, which I think is a reasonable approach.

FlyingForFun
29th Sep 2006, 16:15
could any of you suggest something better for me to do than trolling through PPRUNE whilst waiting for my work to arrive No!

FFF
-------------

rustle
29th Sep 2006, 16:20
I think PP offers a reasonable balance between information content and a reasonable discussion, and being dominated by a bunch of people posting 10,000 one-liners per year who rarely say anything worth reading but generate a load of messages which one has to wade through...
:= :=

Forgive and forget ;)

helicopter-redeye
29th Sep 2006, 16:54
could any of you suggest something better for me to do than trolling through PPRUNE whilst waiting for my work to arrive

Load RANT and fly a few NBD holds ?

h-r;)