PDA

View Full Version : PPL 2 CPL Instruction? ££??

trucky04
27th Sep 2006, 11:02
I'd like to know what the usual salary is for teaching CPL as i want to stay in Instruction and not the Airlines. Are you paid more at the more established schools- "does size really matter"?

Esperanza
27th Sep 2006, 17:03
The most that I've ever earned teaching to CPL level was £24000/ year (salaried). That was three years ago.
I found it to be stressful/ less fun than PPL instruction. I'm now teaching PPL students and earning approx £22000. Less money, but I'm a lot happier. :ok:

FlyingForFun
27th Sep 2006, 19:19
Oxford are currently advertising for instructors, paying £40k according to their ad.

FFF
--------------

BillieBob
27th Sep 2006, 22:42
A young pilot was walking down Langford Lane one day when he spied a well dressed young lady. "Excuse me, Miss", he said, "but if I were to give you one million pounds, would you sleep with me?" After thinking for but a short time the young lady replied "Yes, I would". "OK", replied the pilot, "how about if I were to offer you ten pence, would you still sleep with me?" Astonished, the young lady replied "Certainly not, what do you take me for?" The pilot replied, "Miss, we have established what you are, we are now simply haggling about the price"

Moral - ?

Whirlybird
28th Sep 2006, 09:23
And your point is?

Esperanza
28th Sep 2006, 10:43
BillieBob's point may not be relevant to this particular thread. However, it is a good one . As a group there are way too many of us who readily agree to offer our services for next to nothing. To give an example. Where I work there's a chap who's been working part time for the last month or so without knowing what rate he's being paid. Very odd.

Whirlybird
28th Sep 2006, 16:27
But in BillieBob's example, the girl said she wouldn't sleep with the pilot for 10p; she wanted lots of dosh. So I still don't get it. :confused: :confused:

Bravo73
29th Sep 2006, 08:52
But in BillieBob's example, the girl said she wouldn't sleep with the pilot for 10p; she wanted lots of dosh. So I still don't get it. :confused: :confused:

Whirly,

The 'girl' is willing to sleep with someone for money. And someone who sh@gs for money is a *****....!

How much money doesn't really matter. :eek:

Anyway, back to the topic....:ok:

Unless, of course, you already knew that and were just winding them up...