PDA

View Full Version : Sonnig

boostsnare
14th Sep 2006, 07:38
Hello,

Anybody, has some informations about this Swiss company?

Thanks for your tips :ok:

FLEXJET
14th Sep 2006, 08:31
Very high turn-over, low salaries : they even need to advertise in FI for crews as local wanabees are now reluctant to apply...

You'd better apply next year, for the G550's. Are they will be factory delivered, you will have at least a chance to be offered a valuable rating...

Who knows ?

airmen
14th Sep 2006, 10:07
Very low salary and the boss is :uhoh: plus there is some pilots paying to fly for keeping their ratings:ugh:

flyingmasai
14th Sep 2006, 16:31
We do have a few pilots from there in my company. Not pleasant people to work for...
But great as a first job, as it is the hardest to get and they are looking for some. So go for it! Be ready to pay for your rating.

boostsnare
15th Sep 2006, 07:19
I don't known if we have to pay a type rating so there are going to hire , anybody has been called for the interviews?

Thanks for your replies.

CL300
17th Sep 2006, 17:16
All the above is correct...

Steer away if you can. Forget FTL , roster etc.... Foca regulations are very hard for pilots (rest wise) and they are pushing... well HE is pushing.

if you have 1500 hrs go for NJE...:O

FerrypilotDK
25th Jun 2007, 04:47
Of course, there is always the chance that they have bettered themselves, but what a great help you all are in "steering" others away from them! I was tempted, given the equipment and location, but now I will head North again and will happily ever after, without thinking that I might have somehow missed out!

ciao!