PDA

View Full Version : NATS Stage 3 Interview.

Always thinking
9th Sep 2006, 17:36
Is there anyone out there who has recently sat the third stage of the NATS selection process?

If so, would you care to shed some light on what I should expect and how long each element lasts? I.e Teambuilding Ex. :}

I hope to sit the third stage at the end of the month, and I am led to believe there shall be two Interview's (HR+ATCO) & a team building exercise.

Cheers.:)

sbfvz
9th Sep 2006, 18:41
Is there anyone out there who has recently sat the third stage of the NATS selection process?

If so, would you care to shed some light on what I should expect and how long each element lasts? I.e Teambuilding Ex. :}

I hope to sit the third stage at the end of the month, and I am led to believe there shall be two Interview's (HR+ATCO) & a team building exercise.

Cheers.:)

Congratulations. I'll be doing the final interview at some stage in the next few weeks too. Are you planning on visiting a NATS facility to help prepare for the interview? I don't know whether this would be helpful for the interview or not - most people on here seem to think so :S

Always thinking
10th Sep 2006, 11:10
Yeah, looking to visit a NATS unit before my interview. Im Sure this can only be a good thing.? ;)

sbfvz
13th Sep 2006, 12:53
Yeah, looking to visit a NATS unit before my interview. Im Sure this can only be a good thing.? ;)
Yeah...some of the repsonses on here are saying that it is pretty much essential for the interview. I've arranged to visit the tower at Glasgow Airport and have a list of questions for them...

Fidgell
13th Sep 2006, 19:43
BIG tip here guys and gals....

VISIT A NATS CENTRE AND/OR TOWER ! ! !

The interview will go much better if you do, I promise you! Hint Hint!!!:}

Also, why would you NOT want to go for a visit??? How can you convince any interviewer that you're both serious and suitably informed about being an ATCO if you have nothing to base your opinion on? They WILL ask I assure you...

feinwerkbau
13th Sep 2006, 21:07
Anyone going on 12th October? I suggest you go visit a unit before stage 3 I've been told you'll get asked if you've gone to any units. I'm going to Southampton and Swanwick.