PDA

View Full Version : Sex at Ryanair

toe puddle
29th Oct 2001, 22:56
Know I have your attention. I as are probably most of the pilot community outraged at the cynical explotation of those who have been displaced by the tragic events of Sept 11,by Ryanair. I suggest those who visit the pilot recruitment web site voice their displeasure on line. Use the previous interview line of the form. No need to provide credit card details, it still accepts the form. If enough people register their displeasure, maybe they will see sense and with draw this method of recruitment? www.bookryanair.com/pilot/pilot.html (https://www.bookryanair.com/pilot/pilot.html)

UNITED WE STAND :D :D :D :D
Right at last?
[ 29 October 2001: Message edited by: toe puddle ]

[ 30 October 2001: Message edited by: toe puddle ]

willoman
30th Oct 2001, 00:32
It is an apt topic - apply to Ryanair under their current rules and they will "screw" your wallet.

The Guvnor
30th Oct 2001, 00:43
So that's what the £50 is for! :D :D :D

tiger burn
30th Oct 2001, 02:19
Point taken Toe Puddle........but y'know.....I always thought "airline captains" could spell? Oooops, don't let me deflect from the thread! :p

their their their

[ 29 October 2001: Message edited by: tiger burn ]

maxalt
30th Oct 2001, 04:16
Lads be careful. If you fill in an on-line form the recipient can read your IP address. If you say something naughty they might be able to trace you, and if you ever decide to email them a real job application in future (booo!) they'll possibly be able to connect you with the logged IP.

If you want to surf the net with anonymity I suggest you go here; http://www.anonymizer.com/
no need to download anything, just type the page you want to visit into the window at top left on that site and away you go.

Good luck. :D