PDA

View Full Version : NATS New Recruitment Process

gconatyuk
17th Aug 2006, 17:26
Ive got my stage one selection booked for 07th September in London and have recently heard of some changes to the NATS recruitment process in that they have gone from two stages to three. Can anyone shed any light on this and give some brief information as to the reasons for the changes and what the new stage three consists of?

Also, if there is anyone else who is attending London on 07th September for stage one it would be good to hear from you.

Many thanks

xoddsx
20th Aug 2006, 11:39
Hi not sure why the process has changed but it will not change your first stage. The previous second stage has been split into two stages thats all.

Gonzo
20th Aug 2006, 12:02
The new process is more efficient in time and money.

Nothing sinister!:ok:

vixen1
20th Aug 2006, 14:33
gconatyuk-
First stage tests: personality, learning styles, maths, diagramatic reasoning and spatial awareness.

Second stage: HR structured interview (consisting of 60 'quick fire' HR questions), personality and computer tests.

Third stage: HR interview, technical interview and team building exercise (under observation).

Hope this information helps!

Jerricho
20th Aug 2006, 15:07
HR structured interview (consisting of 60 'quick fire' HR questions)

What...is your name?

Vixen

What...is your quest?

To become an Air Traffic Controller

What...is your favorite color?

Yellow......I mean blue.......AAAAAArrrrggggghhhhhh

Gonzo
20th Aug 2006, 15:50
Are you good at making quick decisions?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................
Ummmmmmm..............................

vixen1
20th Aug 2006, 16:49
Are you good at making quick decisions?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................
Ummmmmmm..............................
Ha ha, didn't realise you were listening in on my interview!

Gonzo
20th Aug 2006, 17:07
Vixen, I might have interviewed you! :E

Standard Noise
23rd Aug 2006, 07:31
You see there's a funny thing, I fell into this cos I misread the advert. I thought it said "Hair Traffic controllers" for that new salon in Belfast, I mean how hard could it be to keep a bunch of limp wristed stylists in line!:rolleyes: Honest mistake though, the Belfast Telegraph was rather badly printed in the early 90's

Thank god it wasn't that complicated in my day, we did the team building bits at some management week in Brum after we'd started with the firm. Good job really, they'd never have employed our course, we spent the week p!ssed and farting around.

eastern wiseguy
23rd Aug 2006, 09:28
we spent the week p!ssed and farting around

What's changed??:hmm: