PDA

View Full Version : Insturment Instruction removal.

GusHoneybun
11th Aug 2006, 17:32
I have to renew my instructors ticket as it has lapsed. I understand that I need to do a seminar and instructor check as this is a renewal. Instead of just an instructors check, I was thinking of doing the course to have IR restriction removed, which, if I understand correctly, the final test of this course will also count as an instructor check to get my FI valid. phew!

It seems that most schools offering this course are stuck down in the deepest darkest southern england, which is not particularly handy when you live in the frozen tundra of northern scotland :{.
anybody know of any schools nearer to home that can offer this course, preferably on a part time basis?

FlyingForFun
11th Aug 2006, 18:04
I did mine at Leeds Flying School with Stuart Anderson. Which is not particularly close to the frozen tundra of northern Scotland, but is slightly closer than the deepest darkest southern England if no one else knows anyone nearer.

FFF
----------------

Whopity
11th Aug 2006, 20:34
Tayside at Dundee

DB6
14th Aug 2006, 08:15
Yep, Tayside at Dundee. Spoke to the chap last night and he said part-time is ideal. Give them a call and ask for Syd.

GusHoneybun
14th Aug 2006, 08:24
thanks guys for your help.

spoke to syd the other day and he is happy to help.

:ok: