PDA

View Full Version : Latest Foiled Aircraft Attacks

mairyhinge
11th Aug 2006, 03:02
I think we all agree that the latest attempt to blow up aircraft is going to have a huge effect on airline travel in the coming months. A possible cure is to ban muslims travelling. Perhaps make all passengers eat a bacon sandwich before boarding ? When the inevitable uproar comes from the muslim community, a simple "sort out your trouble makers or your cant travel" would fix the problem really quickly. Another solution might be muslim only flights. All crew and passengers are muslim. Probably wouldn't need security for those ones. Do what you wish, however you are being monitored in flight, should you "stray" off course.

No offense intended....

Coastrider26
11th Aug 2006, 04:02
mairyhinge,

Sounds like a great idea to me. Now there is only one small problem... What about the ground handlers who work at the airport as most westerners don't want to do that kind as it's below their status.

Oh well let's lose the bagage and cargo as well saves lots of fuel in the progress which is handy with the high prices nowadays.

Now for the areas around the airports and the neigbourhoods perhaps we should ban muslims there as well. And since we're at it perhaps we should remove all the muslims from school areas as they might recruit the next generation bombers from there.

I'm sure if we pick up a copy of Mein Kampf we come up with some good ideas.

mairyhinge
11th Aug 2006, 04:37
Doh !!!!!!!!!!

Coastrider26
11th Aug 2006, 06:34
Sorry couldn't resist it :E

slapfaan
15th Aug 2006, 15:02
I have a MUCH better idea:

These fanatics were going to assemble their bombs in the toilets,right.

So,why not install "closed circuit cameras" in all the toilets to monitor activities in there.
Tell pax that they will be monitored,give them a number when they visit the loo and then SELL ALL footage back to them after the flight!!

Maybe the next "lai see" will be luckier at 8888....and BOB can get an even bigger slice of the pizza!!

Brilliant or what!!

bigbeerbelly
15th Aug 2006, 16:20
I have a MUCH better idea:
These fanatics were going to assemble their bombs in the toilets,right.
So,why not install "closed circuit cameras" in all the toilets to monitor activities in there.
Tell pax that they will be monitored,give them a number when they visit the loo and then SELL ALL footage back to them after the flight!!
Maybe the next "lai see" will be luckier at 8888....and BOB can get an even bigger slice of the pizza!!
Brilliant or what!!

uhm??? If the plane gets blown up, who cares about the footage?

:rolleyes:
BBB

The Messiah
16th Aug 2006, 01:14
Considering Muslims make up such a large percentage of the worlds population, the Airlines would consider them an acceptable risk due to the advantage gained from said revenue.

Elroy Jettson
17th Aug 2006, 04:05
What happens if you just dont like bacon?

Muslims dont mind blowing up other muslims, infact it is encouraged if they dont follow your prefered brand of extremism. Been following Iraq lately?

I think we are playing it correctly, we prop up the worlds biggest idiot, let him think he is the sherrif of the world, and let him and his deputies become the target of the Muslim anger while the rest of us live in relative peace.

http://www.willthomas.net/images/Is_Bush_Nuts.jpg

tinpis
17th Aug 2006, 04:30
Considering Muslims make up such a large percentage of the worlds population, the Airlines would consider them an acceptable risk due to the advantage gained from said revenu

Yes 25% :suspect: