PDA

View Full Version : BA063 - Sun 25th June

GodsCountry
4th Jul 2006, 11:21
I dont think this is the correct forum so apologies mods but wanted to pass on my and my families appreciation to the crew of BA063 on Sunday 25th June flying from LHR to EBB. My father was a medical emergency case and the flight had to be diverted to CDG.

He was travelling alone and from what he can remember of the experience the crew were fantastic. Despite all the inhouse arguements that take place from time to time, when the chips were down for him you really came through. Too often we take time to bicker and let off steam but wanted to pass on praise for a change.

I'm sure from the crews perspective having to divert so soon after take off on a medium/long haul flight was less than desirable so apologies to you for any delays etc. I know letters into customer service quite often disappear into administrative black holes so hopefully this will get to the crew.

Thanks again -
Godscountry

ETOPS
4th Jul 2006, 13:21
Thanks for your kind words. I have taken the liberty of copying this to the BA pilots forum at BALPA, so would guess the crew will see it there for sure.

Hope your father is on the road to recovery now :ok:

Jetstream Rider
4th Jul 2006, 22:58
I know at least one of the crew, so I will pass it on personally. I wish a speedy recovery to your Dad.

JR