PDA

View Full Version : Mk Airlines Info request

Funky-Monkey
28th Jun 2006, 08:39
Hi. I would be really grateful for any information on MK Airlines, basings, pay scale, any back ground info etc, would be a great help.

Cheers
Funky-Monkey

HUGS
28th Jun 2006, 13:39
Anybody got some info on what there interviews are all about that would be a great help.

Current Limiter
28th Jun 2006, 17:59
Looks like the word is out - MK are looking to hire again.
Seems like they are looking for guys from the Southern Africa region this time around, but the minimum requirement is to have at least passed your JAR subjects. Anyone from this region with subjects passed will stand a good chance of being employed.
The interview is mainly concerntrating on the personal details. It will help your cause to know what the airline is about (a brief history, types and amount of a/c, routes etc.) Do some reading on the B747-200. Technical knowledge will be required on the aircraft that you presently operate. You will be required to answer questions on limitations and give explanations of the systems for your aircraft.
Otherwise make sure your logbook is up to date, and don't forget to wear a suit!!!! Great bunch of guys to get in with. Pay has improved and working conditions try to plan your life according to a 16 day on 14 day off rotation. The airline is still busy converting onto the UK CAA AOC, and are operating towards CAP371 which regulates crew duty times etc etc.... some way to go yet, but improvments all the time.
Good luck.

coopervane
28th Jun 2006, 18:22
Do you know if they are looking for Flight Engineers? I got UK F/E CAA Licence with 2400hrs on 727F. Its the type rating sticky I suppose but happy to pay for it. Any thoughts????:ok:

HUGS
30th Jun 2006, 10:58
Current Limiter thanks for the info.

Coopervane have a look at there website. No harm in filling in the application online and see what happens. http://www.mkairlines.co.uk/aircrewapplication/faq.asp?menu=1

coopervane
1st Jul 2006, 10:50
Cheers Hugs. Thanks for the info

Coop & Bear

Whispering Giant
9th Jul 2006, 17:21
Anyone heard anything from them recently or been called for a interview yet ??

brgds
W.G

TwoTall
14th Jul 2006, 15:09
Has anyone been able to submit an application via the internet successfully??
I have been trying to apply for a loadmaster position in MK but when I try to submit it I get an error.:ugh:

HUGS
14th Jul 2006, 21:08
Heard the guys are interviewing at the moment.

rods
16th Jul 2006, 05:10
Heard the guys are interviewing at the moment.
As far as I know they are recruiting people, and start interview next week, for those whom already received an e-mail invitation good luck to all:D